|Dean X Reader| ★ Part Two

The pain would never go away... as Dean stared at the babies in front of him. His heart throbbed, Alex, and Megan sat peacefully in their cots. Maybe if he left it would hurt less, had been his only thought. Just as he pulled open the door with a creek one of them had started to cry.

"No... Alex my man please don't cry." Dean mumbled lifting him up.

His big green eyes stare back at Dean as he rocks him back and forth. Tears formed in both their eyes as he reminded Dean so much of his mother the woman he fell in love with. Neither of them cried... Actually, they were all cried out.

~

"I'm sorry sir we're going to have to pull the plug... She has almost no chance of waking up." The doctor breathed never looking up from his clipboard.

"No! You can't do that... She's alive, can't you wait a few more days?" Dean tried to reason with the doctor... He could be found so angry his hands started to shake, as he tried to get to Y/N... Doctors held him back.

"Dean we can't afford all the bills... Because surely her parents wouldn't pay." His mom sighed breaking him from his horrid thoughts. Sobs wracked his body as all Dean hope went down the drain.

"Son wait!" His mom called, however, it had been too late Dean made his way out the door.

~

"What if people find out?" Y/N asked trembling with fear. "They'll make fun of me."

"Y/N stop you getting worked up over nothing," Dean whispered placing his hand on her shoulders, his thumb gliding against it gently.

"When people find out we're dating I'll be the happiest man alive." He whispered causing chills to run down her spine as he kissed her... The kiss soon became French. "Maybe you should stay the night." Their bodies were close, you couldn't even slide a piece of paper between them... Yet that had been the way they liked it, the way they wanted it.

Being with Dean made her forget... About having cancer, being bullied, being alone... Yet now she wasn't alone. And if anything had been to happen to Dean her life would go back to the horrid way it was before.

"What about your mom?" Y/N asked against his lips.

"She's working late." Dean smiled pulling her closer. "It's just you and me." She hesitated at first although then let Dean take over... And that being what turned into the best night of Y/N's life.

~

"How could Dean date her?"

"Maybe Dean's sick?"

"What's Y/N doing with him?"

"This is not ok!"

Questions swarm through the school like bees... Y/N couldn't take much more of it. As Dean had to go to the whole other side of the school... They had to separate.

"See you after class," Dean smiled kissing her on the cheek.

"See you then," She mumbles looking down,

"You'll be fine... After school, it'll show that your cancer is getting better." Dean said not trying to reassure her yet himself.

She nodded going the other way. When she got to her locker tears started falling from her eyes as she could hear the whispers of others. Her body started to shake and that's when everything went dark, as her eyelids couldn't stay open any longer.

~

Y/N's eyes slowly peeled open as her skull had been pounding against her head. She groaned as Dean came to her side like a cheetah. "Y/N, you ok... The doctor said that you just got overwhelmed." Dean said stroking her hair.

"Oh," Is all that got past her lips.

"When you were out they did your cancer checkup and said that your making progress... But that's all they told me." He grumbled clearly annoyed. "I'm sorry about all this, I should've never left you."

"Dean please don't blame yourself." She said looking up at him. "Where are my parents?" Trying the subject it quickly backfired.

"They didn't come... I'm so sorry." Archie explained looking down.

"Oh," Is all she said again.

Just then a doctor walked in.

"Ahhh, glad to see you awake... Your husband was very worried." She said looking up at her clipboard.

"We aren't married, just dating." Dean clarified with a blush.

"Oh well, we did some test and it seems you passed out from stress and dehydration." She said with a sigh. "I have some good and bad news... Which do you want to hear first?"

"Um. The bad news I guess." Y/N whispered nervously as Dean stroked her hand.

"Your chemotherapy has to stop... Which could cause your cancer to become worse." She explained causing Y/N to cry.

"Y/N it's ok," Dean mumbled comforting her. "What's the good news?"

"...Y/N seems to be-" She hesitates at first. "... Pregnant." That being when the young couple's lives flipped upside down.

~

Y/N and Dean woke up the next morning late for school and wrapped in each other's arms.

"Last night was amazing," Dean mumbled in a husky voice, looking down at Y/N who could be found entangled in his embrace.

"Yes... Thank you, Dean, for everything you've done for me." She mumbled her breath bouncing off his chest.

"Can't we just stay like this forever?" Y/N asked looking up at him.

"I wish there was a way to wake up like this every morning." He mumbled.

Just then his mom burst through the door.

"Hi, son- WOAH!" his mom stared in shock at Y/N who had met only once in bed with his son. Dean's eyes widened as a blush formed upon Y/N's cheeks.

"I'll uh-" She didn't even finish her sentence before shutting the door.

"Do you think she's mad?" Y/N asked. putting her face in his chest.

"Yes," Dean mumbled with a laugh.

"So you think this is funny?" Y/N asked causing him to stop right away.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

~

"Mowmy," Meghan whispered as Dean showed her a photo.

"Yes, sweetie that's your mummy... I wish you could've met her she was the kindest bravest woman I have ever met... But don't worry she's in a better place, watching over us." Dean reassured as it pained him thinking of Y/N dead. "Someday you'll know how she got there and what happened... Maybe you won't even think of me the same but I'll still love you the same... because you're all in have left of your mother."

Minutes later people started coming in to see the newborns.

"Dean they're beautiful," Sam whispered as it had been their first time seeing them.

Everyone smiles made Dean's pain slowly go away as he knew that Y/N left at least making a difference... At least she left bringing two beautiful people into the world. At least she left knowing that she had been loved.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I TAKE REQUEST OF ANY SHIP AND ANY SITUaTION SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY JUST COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME!

PLEASE LIKE

&

COMMENT

THANKS, IT REALLY HELPS GETTING SUPPORT IT MAKES ME WANT TO CONTINUE!