| Dean X Cas |

THIS IS TO PROMOTE MY NEW DESTIEL BOOK THAT HAS JUST BEEN PUBLISHED! FOLLOW ME  @Lexinator04 for more supernatural and other fanfics!
THIS IS ALSO FOR Fallen_Demongel
Thx for the request.

Dean has lived his entire life trying to be everything to everyone, and Dean will never admit to needing anyone because he'll never allow himself to appear weak.

However, one love spell begins to change all that.

The Winchester brothers and Cas were hunting a witch, they finally had intel which leads them to her exact location aka where they are now... Maybe it was just a coincidence that Cas and Dean walked in first, that being a leading part of the story on how their relationship began.

"Dean look out!" Castiel yelled ready to use any of his angelic power on the witch.

Although instead, she just stood there staring at them... As if she was deciding something. "You two," She laughed looking them up and down. "Would make a good couple,"

Dean gave her a bitch face which Sam sure would be proud of, the angel was to busy blushing with thoughts swarming through his head as he didn't even notice her put a hex bag on the ground.

That was when she started chanting the words... To a love spell.

Sam ran in tackling the lady to the ground, yet he wasn't fast enough. "You're too late," The witch laughed with a smile. Before the younger Winchester could kill her, or even tie her up she was gone as fast as he had ever seen her.

"What the hell!" He exclaimed getting up and brushing off his flannel. "Are you guys ok?" the hazel-eyed man gave his friend and brother a confused look as they weren't even paying attention to him...

Only staring at each other.

"What's going on?" Sam asked confused looking them both up and down.

"I-I think... I'm in love with Dean Winchester," The trench coat-wearing man stuttered with a smile.

Both men's eyes had pink flash over them, causing Sam to realize one thing... It had been a love spell and god was he in some deep shit.

Dean waltzed over hugging the angel through a wide grin that managed to spread across his lips.

"Uh guys," Sam stated loudly clearing his throat. "Shouldn't we go home?"

"Oh yes, Dean and I do need a shower!" Castiel exclaimed with a smile.

"T-Together?" Sam asked in disbelief.

Ok, so Sam did like the thought of Dean and Cas together although hearing it like this made him want to barf and never stop and maybe pour some bleach in his eyes.

"Well duh, little bro... We are married!" Dean exclaimed with a smile lifting Cas up.

"No, you're not!" The longer haired man yelled as they all made was toward the Impala.

"Oh but we're going to be!" Dean murmured kissing the raven haired man.

Sam couldn't lie he was indeed fangirling... At least the curse wasn't all that bad or so he thought.

They all got into the car although the angel was in the younger Winchesters spot.

"Hey move!" Sam exclaimed with a bitch face.

"Don't yell at my husband!" Dean yelled taking Castiel's soft hand in his.

"For the love of-"

"It's ok Dean," His "husband" started scooting so that he was in the middle of the front seat.

Now they were two dudes one inch apart because... They are gay!