|Sam X Reader|

"Y/N that is a sin and you know it!" Her father yelled in frustration. 

"I'm sorr-" 

"I must forbid you to see him," He exclaimed causing her eyes to widen. 

"No please," She pleaded reaching out to her father as he turned away. "I-I love him,"

"Go to your room!" He exclaimed leaving the room. "Y/N I'm sorry but you have no idea what love is," With that, the Father went into the kitchen simply to get away from everything.

Y/N scurred up to her room ready to cry, and not stop for anything… Yet, fate had other plans. 

"Gosh Y/N," Sam whispered as he hovered over her. "You're freezing," 

"I know," she mumbled with a sigh. 

"Give me your hands," He whispered reaching out to touch her hands she pulled back. 

"Why?" She asked giving him a weird look. 

"Give me your hands I know your cold,"  He mumbled finally taking her hands in his big ones and blowing hot air into them. 

They had finally made way back to the car, after walking through the park for a little while. "Oh thank god," Y/N whispered with a smile. 

They sat in the car for what seemed like hours as the heat finally began to kick in. "Y/N," Sam whispered looking over at her. 

"Yeah?" She asked looking up. 

"I might be leaving," He murmured so low that she almost couldn't hear. 

"What?" She asked in disbelief with a gasp. "Why-" 

"I'm sorry," He whispered cutting her off. "It's my father,"

"Oh," Is all she got out after a while of silence. 

The younger Winchester brother was just about to drive away however she placed her hand on his shoulder, causing him to turn her way. He gave a sad smile, looking down at their now interlocked fingers. Before any of them could even react to what was happening, it was as though an invisible force was pulling them together as slowly their lips soon met each other as perfectly as two puzzle pieces put together.

"Please don't leave me, Sam," Y/N whispered against his lips. 

"I wouldn't dream of it," He replied, getting out of the car, and before Y/N could even have thought he was in the backseat- Pulling her back as well. 

"Sammy," Y/N whispered after another kiss. 

"Do you not-" He started moving his hands away from her with a blush. 

"No, I just need to warn you," She mumbled looking up at him. "My dad may be a little upset," His smile turned to a frown. "But that won't stop me,"

The smile was then plastered back onto his face as now their lips were smashing together once again, as soon clothes were ripped off. "You sure?" He asked finally after their many kisses. 

Y/N nodded, not caring what her father the minister, or anyone else in the town thought of it, she was his, and he was her's. They couldn't have anything better, they couldn't have anything different. 

Sams' arms encircled around Y/N shielding her from the bitter cold of the night, and the world around them as her head rested perfectly on top of his chest. He looked down at her as she looked up at him. 

"Sam please don't ever go," She whispered looking up at him in awe. "Your all I have,"  He sighed moving so that she was on top of him, and he could see her face better. 

"I'll try my best Y/N/N," He mumbled looking her in the eyes. 

She slowly laid on top of him,  face resting in his neck, breathes fanning his neck, as they were the closest they could possibly get, his arms all the way around her and Y/N fully on top of him. 

Everything was perfect. However, perfect always has to come to an end. As the next morning, they were found that way, in each other's arms. 

"Sam," Y/N cried looking at him waiting for her in the room. 

She ran up to him as he took her in his arms spinning her around setting her down only for her face to be in his chest, his head resting on the top of her head. 

"I just realized I love you... So you can't be here," She whispered pushing him toward the window the way he got in. 

"What why? Y/N I feel the same way!" He exclaimed stopping her in her tracks.

"I can't be with you-" She started only to get cut off by a kiss. 

"You're stuck with me..." He whispered looking her in the eyes. "I don't care what your father thinks," 

"Are you sure?" She asked with a sigh.

"Yeah," He whispered looking her up and down. "I'll live," 

~

"Sam," Y/N cried thrashing around in the man's arms. 

"I told you I would have to use force," Her father stated flatly. "I can't have the town find out my daughter is dating this- person," He exclaimed with a sigh. "I'm sorry it had to come to this," 

The Winchester tried to reach out to his girlfriend although he was held back by other men who took hold of both his arms. 

"You can't do this!" He exclaimed, trying to break their iron grip. "I love her!" 

"As of tomorrow no one by the name Y/N will live in this town anymore," He mumbled trying to not meet their eyes. 

However, it was no use... And that was how they became separated for a good two years- Until finally after traveling the country with his brother Sam finally laid eyes on Y/N once again. 

Then a few years later that was how they ended up here... Together again.

"Y/N," Sam whispered rolling over in his sleep and pulling her to his chest again.

"Sam," She mocked wiggling around. 

"I love you," He mumbled placing a kiss to the top of her head. 

"I love me too," She whispered laughing at him, getting free from his grip and going pee. 

Although as she walked out after washing her hands he was gone. 

"Sam!" She exclaimed running down the steps, only then was it that she heard hushed voices talking by the front door. "Sam?"

She came into view, only to see an unknown man she had never seen before talking to Sam. "Y/N this is my brother Dean," Sam introduced as his girlfriend raised an eyebrow. 

"The famous Dean wow," She smiled as Sam put an arm around her. 

"What do you need Dean?" Sam questioned looking his brothers way. 

"Well you see dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days,"