Saving Simon ( 1x03 ) part 2

While the vampire compelled Clary to fall for his charm, Camille did the same thing with Simon. Rafael left him alone with her, and they were now, kissing on her couch. Simon was completely under her charm while Camille was only using him to get information.

"Could you tell me where to find the Mortal Cup ?" Camille asked while Simon tried to lean in to capture her lips with his.

"I wish I could, but I don't know."

"Clary knows."

"No, she doesn't." Simon answered. "Why do you think we went to the City of Bones ? She's trying to find a way to remember but they said...someone erased her whole past. Some kind of spell or something."

Camille sighed as she guessed who could be powerful enough to erase someone's past. "Magnus Bane."

As she understood that Clary didn't know where the Cup was, Camille decided to keep enjoying her new hostage. But this time, she let Simon taste her blood.

~~

As Jace thought that it was the right time to step in, he interrupted Clary's flirt with the vampire biker. Clary was already sitting on the bike with the guy behind her. He kept breathing in her scent, and Jace knew that he would sink his teeth into her neck sooner or later.

"Hey, you having fun with my girl ?" Jace told him.

The vampire looked up at him and noticed his runes. "Piss off, Shadowhunter."

"Brad's gonna take me for a ride." Clary said, completely mesmerized by that vampire.

"That's not gonna happen." Jace told Brad.

The vampire stepped away from Clary to face Jace. "You heard the lady. Step aside." he said as he bared his teeth.

Jace stood still until the vampire pushed him. Jace, unafraid, stood in front of the vamp again but as he was about to be punched, Jace suddenly disappeared, only to appear behind Brad. As the vampire looked around and finally found Jace behind him, Jace threw him a punch that made his keys fly in the air. Jace caught them before they had the chance to fall, and he quickly hopped on the bike. Clary wrapped her arms around him as Jace stole the motorcycle and escaped the lair.

Clary looked behind her to make sure no vampires were after them, but as she realized how fast they were going, she knew it would be impossible for them to be followed.

"Better hold tight. This bike has been modified. It runs on demon energy. It's pretty mean." Jace warned Clary.

"But we still have to find..."

"Simon. Yes, we'll find your mundie." Jace cut her off.

Jace made sure Clary had a good grip before he sent the motorcycle flying in the air.

~~

I found Izzy at the location she texted me even though I had no idea of where we were. To my surprise, I arrived at the same time as Alec. He might have gotten her text too.

When we found Izzy, she was smiling, as if she was fully satisfied and I didn't need to ask her what she was smiling about. She must have had a good time with her Seelie.

"Where are we exactly ?" Alec asked her.

"It's an old meat packer's service entrance. If we go back there, we come up into the basement of the Hotel DuMort." she answered as she guided us. "Perfect right ? We distract the vamps, Clary and Jace have time to find Simon."