1-Meeting Her.

Xavier POV (In MM)

Xavier POV (In MM)

I rolled over to turn my alarm off. It was 5:15 am on a Monday. I got up and walked down the hall to my sister's room.

"Trinity, Brianna it's time to get up" I called to them while knocking on the door.

" We are up already!"Trinity yelled back.

I turned around and headed to the kitchen where my grandma stood already making breakfast.

"Morning Grandma Linda. I already got the girls up for you." I said

"Morning baby and thank you, I'm making your favorite will you have time to eat?" She asked stirring up the pancake mix.

"I'll make sure I have time to eat. I'm finna go shower." I said climbing the stairs.

I walked back into my room picked out an outfit and went to my bathroom.

After I did my hygiene. I went to check on my sister's. I knocked on the door.

"Come in" Brianna said.

"Are y'all ready for school yet we have to go eat." I said as I opened the door.

"Yes we are ready I just need to find my other shoe and we will be right down." Trinity said looking around.

"Okey you got five minutes then down stairs" I said studying my twin sisters. I didn't like what they had on but it was to late for them to change.

 I didn't like what they had on but it was to late for them to change

(Trinity & Brianna)

I walked back into the kitchen and sat down at my usual spot. I began eating the pancakes and bacon my grandma made me.

Soon after I was finished my sister's came down stairs.

"I said five minutes it's been ten. Hurry up and eat so I can get you guys to school." I said as they sat down.

"Xavier I can take them if you want me to." My grandma said.

"No, grandma you already made us breakfast now you eat and go rest I got them" I said fixing her a plate and handing it to her.

" Okey I will." She said.

I pulled up to school ten minutes late and went to the front desk to get a pass

When I walked in these two beautiful girls were talking to Mrs. Davis. Both of them was beautiful but one of them made my skin feel like it was on fire. In a good way though.

" Excuse me. I didn't mean to interrupt but I need a pass to class" I said to Mrs. Davis.

"Oh here you go sweetheart." She said handing me a note.

I smiled and thanked her. I walked out the office and headed for first period. When I got there I handed my teacher my note and went to my seat in the far back next to my best friend Jeremiah.

"Wassup man. We got business to take care of after school don't forget." He whispered.

"Yeah man I got you. Who we need to kill?" I asked.

"Nobody we just need to go see big boss about our new shipment." He said laughing. " You always ready to kill someone" He added.

Yeah I sell drugs. Jeremiah is my partner me and him are the bosses. The one person above us is your supplier he does dealings all around the world. He is known as king nothing more nothing less nobody knows his real name. All we know is he gets us the good drugs we sell it and give him 20%.

 All we know is he gets us the good drugs we sell it and give him 20%

(Jeremiah)

"Yeah man I got you." I said putting my head down getting ready for a nap.

I don't need to pay attention. I get all As anyway. I guess you could say I'm smart especially in math.

As I closed my eyes the door opened. Then that beautiful girl from the office came in and handed our teacher a piece of paper. She examined it for a few seconds then pointed to desk next to me.

The girl nodded her head and continue to walk back towards me she sat down directly beside me and took out her notebook and pencil.

I couldn't help but stare she was even more beautiful up close. Wait what the hell am I thinking thugs don't do that relationship shit. I fuck hoes and leave them that's it.

Just looking at her I could tell she wasn't a hoe she didn't even have to speak to me for me to know she wasn't like the rest of these girls.

"Why don't you take a picture it would last longer" she said looking at me.

"Oh damn I'm sorry." I said nervously.

Why am I nervous?

"It's okay. My name is Brooklyn. What's yours?" She asked

"My name is Xavier but they call me Zay." I said smiling. I could tell I was gonna like her.

"I think ima call you Xavier I like that better than Zay." She said looking me up and down.

"Xavier it is then beautiful" I said putting my head down again.

I could feel my face turning red. She managed to make me blush. No one's been able to do that in a long time.

I went to sleep thinking about how I was gonna make her mines.

___Hey loves. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter 💛.
Please Vote and Comment💕.___