15-Missing

Brooklyn POV

Brooklyn POV

I pulled up to Xavier's side house to get Kennedy. She spent the night with Jeremiah planning something. She didn't tell me what it was exactly was but im sure it's about her mom. Honestly I want to kill that bitch but Kennedy said no.

I had to come get her because Jeremiah's car had been shot up the night before by Xavier's stepdad. He been doing small things to get on Xavier nerves and it was working. He was missing school today to go work on the plan.

After our little talk  I been helping him with it but he said I shouldn't miss school for his problems.

When I pulled up I walked up to the door and it was open. I walked in carefully not knowing what to expect. I walked into the living room and saw Kennedy laying on the floor.

"What the fuck going on." I said out loud then someone grabbed me from behind. I tried to get away but they hit me hard and I was out.

Xavier POV

I pulled up to my side house after a long day of planning.

The plan was simple. Brooklyn and Laila would go in as our spies since he didn't know about Brooklyn and had never meet Laila. They would find out what their plan was and come tell us.

I didn't want to send my baby into this but she already proved to me that she can handle herself. Just thinking about how dangerous she was made me want to make love to her.

I walked up to the door and I was wide open. I pulled out my gun and went in.

I checked the whole house and didn't see Kennedy Jeremiah or Brooklyn. Her car was outside so I knew she had to been here to. I tried calling but no answer from any of them.

I got back in my car and headed back to the main trap. When I got there everything was dead silent. I went to my Dad's office and he was laying in a pool of blood. I ran up to him to see if he was still alive.

"No wake up man. I just started getting to know you. Don't leave me now." I said on the verge of crying.

"Nigga I ain't dead yet. I'm not leaving you that easy." He said opening his eyes.

"Where is everyone?" I asked helping him up. He had been shot in the side but it only grazed him.

"I had to pretend to be dead so they wouldn't take me too. We were indesetamatimg him. He has a army they came in here and took everyone. The baby is in a safe place though." He said whipping the blood off his side before putting a big bandage over it.

"Damn man! DAMN IT!" I screamed unable to hold back my anger.

"She had to do something bigger than keeping the baby. What else is she not telling us?" I asked knowing he knew.

"She killed his whole family... He tried to kill the twins so she would get rid of the baby. Then she got the Russians to kill his whole family. Everyone with his last name is dead." He said not looking at me.

"Well that's what he get for trying to kill my damn sisters but damn that's a little over bored." I admitted.

"Yeah I know. But I got your grandma the twins and the baby in a safe house in South Carolina. He won't find them." He said grabbing his gun.

"Lets go get our family back." I said walking out the door.

____Hey loves sorry for the short chapter. Things are about to get wild there will be alot of different POVs in the next few chapters so please keep up.💜
Dont forget to
Vote and Comment 💞.____