5- Gun Shots

📌Very short chapter but a good one, enjoy 📌

Kennedy POV
(1 week later)

I woke up in Jeremiah's arms. We skipped school today so we could chill. We was at him and Xavier side house. We had fallen asleep watching princess and the frog. We like to watch Disney movie sometimes. It was nice too lay down and cuddle watching cartoons all day.

Jeremiah was still sound asleep so I decided to close my eyes and rest. Then my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number I decided I didn't want to have any more distraction so I cut my phone off right along with Jeremiah's I want to be able to just sleep without being interrupted.

After cutting the phone's off I snuggled into Jeremiah more instantly falling asleep.

Xavier POV

Me and Brooke been talking for a week now and im ready to pop the big question. Im going ask her to be my girl. I pulled up to her house with Jeremiah right behind me. This was the daily thing now I picked up Brooklyn and he picked up Kennedy.

School went by fast with out Jeremiah and Kennedy here. Before I knew it it was last period. The bell rung and I tried to rush out to catch up with Brooke then Taylor pulled me back into class getting all close to me.

"Hey baby. Why haven't you been hitting me up lately." She asked before kissing me. I pushed her off and walked out. These hoes crazy. when I walked out I saw Brooklyn with tears in her eyes. Before I could say anything she ran.

Brooklyn POV

I ran out of the school as fast as I could. I ran down the street with Xavier on my heels. That's when I heard it.

*Gun  Shot*

I heard yelling then I felt a sharp pain in my back then darkness.

____Hey loves. Very short chapter but I wanted to end on a Cliffhanger!!!

What happened to Brooklyn😮?
Who kissed Xavier👀?
Keep reading to find out.😋
Please Vote and Comment 😊💝____