8- The Twins brother and Final Goodbye

Xavier POV

Xavier POV

"You kidnapped my sister's! You shot my girl!" I yelled at Elijah punching him with every thing in me.

I have been torturing him for hours beating him slapping him choking him. I cut off four of his fingers and five of his toes already and I'm just getting started.

I had blood all over me but I was still angry still full of anger for how much he had made me suffer in just a day. I  had to sit and watch the girl I love get shot down then I had to hear that my sisters had gone missing the only women in my life that I care about besides my grandma we're all being hurt.

And it was all my fault.

I decided I was going to put him out of his misery I pulled out my gun and held it to his head.

"Any last words?"

"I was never going to hurt my own sisters." He said looking at me in my eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Brianna and Trinity. Their dad is my dad. I would never hurt my family I just needed to get to you." He said spitting out blood.

"Your a lier" I snapped putting the gun back to his head.

"Ask your mom" he said before I pulled the trigger.

Blood went everywhere.

"Somebody clean this shit up! Cut him up and fed him to the Lion." I instructed one of my workers.

I changed my clothes and hopped  into  the car. I drove over to the hospital so I can see Brooklyn. When I got there I saw Kennedy and this beautiful looking older lady.

"Hey ummm I'm Xavier." I said holding out my hand.

"I'm Brooklyn's mom Naveah." She said shaking my hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to met you like this." I said looking at Brooklyn.

"Your the guy she's been seeing?" she asked.

"Yeah and the reason she's in here" Kennedy screamed.

"I never meant for this to happen." I said breaking down. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"You deserve to die not her!" Kennedy yelled running out the room.

"She's right. I should be in that bed not her." I said crying harder.

"No you shouldn't. I can see you care about her, it's not your fault. you aren't the one who shot her." She said pulling my into the seat with her.

"No. Today she got shot. Then the same person who shot her kidnapped my Little sisters. They could have been hurt to. Everything is my fault." I said sobbing.

"Listen. I know about the game okey. I know it gets complicated. I also know she will wake up. Your a good boy I can already tell. You remind me of my father. She fell for my mother hard just like you. They got shot at kidnapped and all. But they made it and are still together to this day. Sweetheart Brooklyn is strong you need to be to. Now get out of here and kill that bitch ass nigga that did this to my baby." She said rubbing my back.

"I already did." I replied

"See now I know I'm gonna like you. Kennedy is just hurt right now she will come around." She said smiling.

"I hope so."  I said as Jeremiah walked in.

"Hey. Where is Kennedy I need to be there for her. I need her to know I'm here." He said looking sad.

"She walked out" I said. "You good?"

"No. " He said starting to cry. "She broke up with me bro. She said I was nothing but trouble." He said.

"Bro you know she just hurting right now. She's sad and confused go find her and fix it." I said hugging him.

"I know man I know. God I can't lose her.... I think I love her man."he said with his head in his hands.

"I know the feeling. Now go" I said pushing him to the door.

Jeremiah POV

I walked out of the room and call Kennedy when she answered it sounded like she had been crying it hurt my heart to know she was hurting and I couldn't help her.

Me: babygirl where are you?

Kennedy: I'm going to end it.

Me: what?

Kennedy: I'm going to jump.

Me: Kennedy baby where are you I'm coming.

Kennedy: the roof but I won't be here when you get here.

Me: no baby please don't I'm coming.

I said hanging up I ran up the stairs that was labeled roof. I ran and ran tears streaming down my face I was full of emotion my baby my babygirl the girl of my dreams it's about to jump.

When I reached the roof I push the door open with full force but I wasn't prepared for what I seen.

She was gone.

___Hey loves.
Vote and Comment please ❤___