9- Secrets Slowly Coming Out.

Kennedy POV

Kennedy POV

I sat on the edge of the hospital roof looking down. I was thinking about my life. How my mom tried to trade me for drugs, how my dad didn't want me. If I lose Brooklyn I will truly have no one.

I was about to jump when the door to the roof flew open. I was sitting on the far right so Jeremiah couldn't see me. I watched as he broke down crying.

Maybe someone other than Brooklyn and momma Nevaeh do care about me. Maybe Jeremiah's intentions were true. Just as I was about to say something he started yelling.

"Why God. Why my baby. She was gonna hold me down. I was gonna marry her. She was my everything. I need her." He cried out.

"Miah I'm over here. I haven't jumped...yet." I said

He got up and ran over to me so fast I blinked and he already had me half way down the stairs.

"No let me go back. I have no one to live for!" I screamed causing him to put me down.

"Why do you need someone to live for? Why can't you live for yourself baby?" He asked looking me deep in my eyes.

"I'm not worth it. My own parents didn't want me so why would you or anyone else. The only person I know will love me no matter what is dieing." I said letting a few tears escape.

"You are worth it. Your worth more than all the money in the world. My parents left me too but I live for me and God. I do horrible things but it keeps me alive. Sometimes life gets hard but you can't end it over a temporary problem. She will wake up you just gotta have faith." He said pulling me close.

I let what he said sink in and I realized he was right.

"Okey but I can't go back and see her like that."I said shaking my head.

"Let's go back to my side house. We can come back in the morning." He said grabbing my hand.

"Okey...Can you carry me?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Yeah come on." He said picking me up bridal style.

Taylor POV

"Damn it! They got Elijah???" I yelled into the phone. I hung up in frustration.

"Ughhhhh now who's gonna help me get Zay back?" I said to myself.

"I guess I'll just have to finish that Brooklyn girl off for good. I hate she has to die but I gotta get rid of the competition." I said to myself getting in my car headed for the hospital.

" I said to myself getting in my car headed for the hospital

(Taylor)

Before I could pull out of my driveway Diamond jump in front of my car.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled getting out the car.

"You want to break up Xavier and that  new girl to right?" She asked.

"Maybe...why." I asked confused.

"Well I do to... Hey we can share him I like girls to." She said getting close to me.

"I do to...Yeah I was going to the hospital to finish her off now." I said rubber her ass. "Damn that ass fat ain't it" I added. Yeah this will work out well I thought to myself.

"We need a good plan we can't just go and kill her. I already have a good plan."she said smiling.

"Yeah okey let's talk about it in my house." I said walking up to my door.

"Yeah then after lemme get a taste of that pussy." She said licking her lips.

This girl trying to catch it well she finna get it.

"Okey Zaddy come get in it then." I said leading her to my bedroom.

"Take it all off." She Said throwing my on my bed.

"You take them off for me." I said laying back.

She slid my shorts and panties off. She started eating me good asf.

Isaiah POV

"He killed my brother?" I yelled to my informant.

"Yeah man then made me chop him up and feed him to his Lion." He said through the phone.

"Okey bet. Now they really gonna pay." I said throwing my phone at the wall.

I just lost my brother man damn. I pulled out my second phone and called Pops.

"They killed Elijah pop. " I said

"Xavier?" He asked.

"Yeah. We had the twins but he got them back." I said mad that my sisters got away again.

"That's okey they are safe with him. You have to remember Xavier is your brother too. It's not fault he doesn't know." He reminded me.

"I know but still Elijah was family to." I said.

"Yes but he didn't listen to me that's why he is gone. The plan was to kidnap him and tell him everything. Elijah was stupid and went after people he loves." He said.

"Yeah you right. I'll continue with the original plan." I said.

"Good. A family reunion is in order." He said hanging up.

"Yeah it's time all the siblings knew about each other." I said to myself calling up my sister Diamond.

"Hello" she answered.

"Go on with the plan. Kill off Taylor we cant let her hurt Brooklyn." I said.

"Okey but can I fuck her first?" She asked.

"Nigga I don't care with cha nasty ass. Just make sure you kill her." I said irritated.

"Okey but why do we have to protect Brooklyn again?" She asked.

"Because Zay loves her and her family is the biggest supplier in the US. We don't want to cross them" I reminded her AGAIN.

"Oh yeah I knew that". She said hanging up.

"Damn man why did I get the completed dysfunctional family for?" I said rolling up a blunt.

____ Hey loves So Elijah was Xavier's brother too.😮
What's going to happen with this big family?
Will Brooklyn wake up?
What will Brooklyn's Grandfather and uncles do when they find out?👀
Keep reading to find out 💜
Please Show love and Vote and COMMENT 💞. ____