20-Saving Her

Jeremiah POV

Jeremiah POV

I pulled up to Kennedy's mom's house. I waited in the car for a few minutes but something didn't seem right. I tried to call her phone but it went straight to voicemail. I knew something was wrong. I jumped out my car and kicked down the door.

Zion was pulling Kennedy's pants down about to enter her. I ran in and grabbed him. I punched him repeatedly I saw blood on my hand but I didn't w care. I kept going till I heard Kennedy. She was slowly regaining consciousness.

I looked down at Zion who was barely awake. I slit in his face and pulled out my gun ready to end him.

"No please don't." He begged.

"Jeereemiahh." Kennedy slurred still not fully awake.

"You lucky nigga." I said before putting my gun away and grabbing Kennedy and taking her to my car.

"It's gonna be okey baby." I said holding her hand while pulling away.

"Thank you." She said a few minutes later.

"Don't thank me. It's my job to protect you." I said not looking at her.

"Still. I didn't know what would have happened if you didn't save me." She said crying.

"Don't worry about it baby. I'ma get his ass for this." I said stopping at a red light.

I looked over at her. Her face was red and puffy. She had a deep cut on her forehead that was still bleeding. I hurt me to the core seeing her hurt. With out thinking I reached over and kissed her.  The light turned green and I continued to my side house.

"I love you... I know it's a big step to s-." I said before she cut me off.

"I love you too."she said. All I could do was smile.

"Hey I was thinking you could come meet my Grandma... Shes the closest thing I have to a mom... And I think it's time you guys meet." I said turning towards the hospital.

"I can't go like this. I'm a wreck." She said gesturing to her head and clothes.

"I know. I was thinking later. I'm taking you to the hospital first." I said.
"You gotta act half dead so they will take you quickly Soo I'ma need for you to play like you passed out or sum shit." I said serious.

"Your joking right?" She asked laughing. I looked at her with my serious face.

"Nope not all." I said.

Brooklyn POV

After Kennedy left I was alone with my thoughts. I replayed all the things I went through because of Xavier. I know it's not his fault but this is why I didn't want to mess with him. He gets me into a lot of shit. I think I need a break from him for a while.

I needed some advice so I texted my boy best friend from my home town.

(Jayden👀)
Text Convo

Me. Hey best I need to talk to you about sum.

Jayden. Sure wassup babygirl?

Me. It's about my bf... It's a long story so let's FaceTime.

Jayden.okey ma gimme a sec.

Me. Okey.

End text convo

A few minutes later he FaceTimed me. I told him about everything that happened with me and Zay. He told me to follow my heart and take sum time to really think about what I was gonna do next.

We talked for hours catching up then he told me he was moving up here in 2 weeks. His dad got shoot and he wanted him to come live with his mom because he was "worried" something would happen to him but Jayden thinks he just wanted a reason to get rid of him.

I was excited to get to see him again. I can't wait to tell Kennedy.

Speaking of where the hell is she? I thought to myself. She left hours ago to see her mom and never came back. She said she was gonna be with Jeremiah afterwards so she was probably with him.

___Hey loves sorry for the boring chapter but I needed to introduce JAYDEN!! Don't forget to
Vote and Comment😘💓.___