19-Nope Wrong Room.

Xavier POV

Xavier POV

Nothing.

"Fuckkkk" I screamed out in frustration. It had to be the other room. I thought I turned in my heels to walk out the door.

"Come on it's the other room." I said to my crew. Running to the next room as fast as I could with my crew right behind me I caught up with my pops uncle and grandad.

"Aye yo wait I want to do it." I said gesturing towards the door.

"Go ahead but you know we have a key... It would be simpler to...." I cut my dad off by kicking the door down.
I ran in with my gun raised.

As soon as I ran in that bitch ass nigga Ka'ron ran to my mom. He held her in front of him so I didn't have a clear shoot.

"Aye untie them then everyone get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"Baby? You're okey?" Brooklyn said running up to me. I hugged her tight while kissing her forehead.

"I'm okey baby but you need to go... I don't want you to see this side of me." I said getting back into beast mood.

"I love all the sides of you. Make his bitch ass pay... He hurt me. He should have a slow painful death and I want to watch." She said looking at Ka'ron. If looks could kill he would be dead as a boor nob.

"Damn baby I like it when your all mad and diabolical like this." I said thinking about everything carefully. She was right he needed to pay and not just with death. "Keep this up and I'ma wife yo lil ass, but for real I got this baby I'll make sure he pays." I said she nodded and walked out the room.

I turned my attention back to Ka'ron.

"Let her go man. Your out numbered go peacefully and I'll make it quick no suffering. Just one clean shoot to the head." I said trying to reason with him.

"You will get it over with?" He asked.

"Yes quick and easy. Just let her go." I said lieing.

"Okey" he said pushing her towards me.

I caught her in my arms. I nodded my head signaling for Jeremiah to fuck him up. He ran up and punched him right in the face.

"That was for looking at my girl. " He yelled pulling out his gun. Then he shoot him in the knee.

"That's was for talking to her." He said shooting him in the other knee.

"That was for touching her." He said then hit him across the head with his gun.

"That's was for disrespecting her." He yelled shooting him in the shoulder.

"Aye man don't kill him... Yet we gonna have some fun." I said smiling. Jeremiah crazy ass smiled hard as hell. Before kicking him in the stomach one last time.

"I thought you said you would just kill me." Ka'ron said barley awake.

"Yeah about that, I lied." I said laughing.

Kennedy POV

After that whole mess

After that whole mess. I finally got to go home. Me and Brooke was eating for the first time in days. I had a lot on my mind.

"You know I think I'm just gonna forgive her." I said thinking out loud.

"Who?" Brooklyn asked.

"My mom. I'm gonna go see her now." I said getting up and heading for the door.

"Okey I hope you guys at least make up. I love you Ken Ken." She called from the kitchen. It's been years since she called me that.

"I love you too Brooke." I said walking out the door.

My mom's new house wasn't far. Within about 5 minutes I was there. On the way I texted Jeremiah to come pick me up after my talk with my mom. He said he was only 5 minutes away and he would hurry just in case something happened.

I knocked on the door and Zion (Her mom's BF for those who don't remember.) Answered with nothing but basketball shorts on.

"Hey is my mom here?" I asked him.
He looked me up and down bitting his lip. Then he moved out the way so I could walk in.

"Yeah she's in the living room." He said.

I walked past him to the living room.

"Mom!" I called out but I didn't see her. Before I could turn around Zion grabbed me up.

He pushed me against the wall pulling at my jeans.

"Get off!" I screamed trying to get him off.

"Hell no. You knew what you was going coming here looking all fine. You want me so you finna get me." He said kissing me roughly. I pulled away and smacked him across the face.

"Oh so I guess I'm just gonna have to take it. Huh?" He said punching me in the face.

Everything started to get blurry. I started to fade in and out. Then darkness took over.

__Hey loves🖖🏽.
Another cliffhanger!!!
Whats gonna happen to Kennedy?
Keep reading to find out😋.
Vote and Comment!!💞___