10-Brooklyn

King POV

King POV

(Phone convo)
"What you mean she's in a coma?" I yelled at my daughter.

"She will be okey. Her boyfriend already killed who did it." She said.

"Good. I still want to know who this boy is." I said.

"His name is Xavier. I'm not sure who did it but he said it was a rival." She said.

"Okey I'll call up my people down there and see what I can find out. And I think I know Xavier, he is a good business partner." I said thinking of Zay.

"Yeah he really loves Brooke, he won't leave her side. He is here more than me." She said.

"Yeah he is a good boy. Tell him to give me a call." I said hanging up.
(End Phone Convo)

Hmmmm Jordan might know something. I called him up.

(Phone convo)
"Aye you know anything about my granddaughter being shot?" I spoke as soon as he picked up.

"Look that was my boy Elijah but Xavier already killed him." He said

"What happened to peacefully telling him you was his father?" I asked getting angry.

" That was the plan but Elijah wanted Brooklyn for his self and accidentally shot her while trying to shoot Xavier." He said. "That wasn't my plan and honestly he got what he deserved for not listening to me" he added.

"Well as long as it's handled. Now get your family together bro damn. Mom would want y'all all together."

"I know man. Even though she wasn't my real mom I'm glad she raised me as her own." He said.

"I'm glad to. Your like the brother I never had. But I gotta go." I said.

"Ite and I'll keep you posted on Brooklyn." He said before hanging up.
(End Phone Convo)

Xavier POV (3 Days later)

"Come on baby I need you to wake up." I said holding Brooklyn's hand. It's Friday afternoon and she still hasn't woken up. Three whole days with my baby in a coma.

A lot of shit went down in the last three days. Shit was getting heated in the hood.  Taylor was found in her house dead. King told me he was coming down to see me for a very important meeting tomorrow and I'm scared as hell. I'm going to be meeting the king himself.

Kennedy and Jeremiah barley come to the hospital because when ever Kennedy comes she gets depressed.  It's just me and momma Nevah here all the time.

"Come on Brooke your stronger than this. Wake up for Daddy." I said putting my head down.

"Get off me" Brooklyn said in a weak voice.

My head shot up. "Hey baby are you okey?" I said worried.

"Oh I'm just fine. How are you and your girlfriend?" She asked smiling.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I questioned confused.

"That girl that was kissing all on you" she said not looking at me. How the fuck she wake up mad at me? Damn.

"Look Brooklyn she kissed me and I pushed her off me. Then I walked out to find you but you ran. You didn't give me time to explain" I said reassuring her.

" Yeah okey. You sure she ain't texting you right now?" She snapped back.

"That would be amazing. I didn't know dead people can still text. " I said sarcastically.

"She's dead?" She asked her face softening.

"Yeah someone murdered her. Baby your the only one I want. There is no one else I promise." I said kissing her hand.

"I know. If it was other people trust me yo dick would have been got cut off." She said grabbing my man. Making me hard.

"I know baby girl but don't tease me unless you trying to get fucked." I whisper in her ear.

"Just wait till I get out of here. I'ma show you sum you ain't never seen before." She said bitting her lip.

"Damn Brooke. You got me all hard." I adjusting my dick so my print wouldn't be so noticable.

Before she could say anything back Kennedy and Jeremiah busted through the door.

"OH MY GOD YOUR AWAKE!" Kennedy screamed pushing me on the floor and hugging Brooklyn.

"Damn you ain't have to do me like that though." I said mean mugging her as I got up.

"Oh I'm sorry Zay I was just really happy." She said laughing like some was funny.

"Yeah whatever." I said sitting down next to Jeremiah.

_____Hey loves, Brooklyn finally woke up!!😊
The next few chapters are about to be crazy. So keep reading. There are alot of twist and turns so you have to keep up. Keep reading to find out who Xavier's real family is👀😮.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment 💕____