13-The Families all Here

Kennedy POV(One Week later)

Kennedy POV
(One Week later)

I woke up and immediately felt a pain in my stomach.

"Baby don't move to much. Your still healing." Jeremiah said laying me back down.

"Wait what happened." I said.

"Well your mom shot you. You lost alot if blood and slipped into a coma...and we lost the baby." He said as he started crying.

"Our baby?" I asked confused.

"You didn't know? Well your were about 4 weeks but the bullet hit them right in the head." He said looking hurt.

"I lost my child." I said my voice cracking.

"It's gonna be okey baby we will get through this together." He said kissing me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't keep them safe." I said sobbing into his chest.

" It's not your fault babygirl and we can always try again." He said holding me.

"Your right  it's HER fault and she's going to pay." I said getting angry.

"Well what did you have in mind baby? I'm down for whatever." Jeremiah replied smiling.

"She's gonna die but it has to be clean. First I have to get her to trust me. I have to move in with her." I said thinking up a plan.

" Just lemme know how I can help." Jeremiah said.

"All we need is alot of heroin. I mean enough to make someone overdose." I said.

"I got you. She not gonna get away with killing my seed and hurting my baby." He said seriously. "Just tell me when you need it and ill make the call." He added.

"Good. Now can we take a nap?" I asked.

"Yeah come here" he said pulling me close as carefully as he could.

Brooklyn POV

It was hard leaving Kennedy in the hospital but I set up a meeting with the Russian mob I don't think I can reschedule.

Xavier wouldn't let me come alone so he came with me we acted like we didn't know each other so they wouldn't think anything was up.

It was 4:30pm my meeting was at
5:00 pm. I got in the car and drove. Xavier wanted to come but he knew he couldn't. I pulled up to the broken down wearhouse.

I got out with my bag full of money. I walked up to the door where to fat men stood.

"I'm here to see boss." I said. He only goes my boss weird I know.

Without a word they moved aside.

"He's in the very back room waiting for you." One of them said as I was walking past.

"Okey" I replied not looking back. I walked to the very back door and knocked.

"Come in" I heard a voice from in the room say.

I push the boor open to see a skinny white haired man sitting behind a desk.

"Umm I'm here about the slave." I said.

"I know. I was getting tried of her anyway." He said pointing at a man in the corner of the room. I didn't even notice he was standing there he was so quiet.

He simply nodded his head and walked out the room.

"Now while he goes and gets her. How much you got? I want a least 100,000." He said.

"I got more than that but I need to see how she looks before I cut the deal." I said trying to sound like I knew what I was doing.

"Fair enough. Oh and when she got here she was pregnant do you want the little brat too? "He said. " Please take them both I'll even cut the price that thing is annoying and I don't kill kids that's just wrong." He added.

"I'll do you a favor. If I like her and the kid I'll give you everything in this bag." I said putting it on his desk.

"Wow. Shit this is more than their worth." He said opening the bag.

" You better hope I like her." I said taking back the bag to look tougher.

"I hope you will." He said then the door opened and the man from before entered with a small child of about 8 months. Then a beautiful light skin woman walked in with her head down.

"Wow" I said without thinking. I had no idea she was so beautiful.

"So you like her?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah I do. I think my husband would enjoy her. The kid can come to I love kids" I said taking the baby from the man.

"Good. Now how much is this exactly?" He asked still looking through the bag.

"300,000" I said still looking at her.

"Well I see you like her it was a pleasure doing business with you. If you want another one come back and see me. I'll give you a discount." He said shaking my hand.

"Hmm Ill think about it. I know I'm going have fun with this one." I said trying to sound convincing.

With that I grabbed her up and shoved her out the door to seal the deal. Once out the building I put the baby in the car seat. Then I saw her trying to get out of the ropes.

"Hey please don't run. Get in the car and let me explain." I said opening the passenger side door.

She looked at me and got in. I got in and drove for about 10 minutes and pulled over.  I pulled out my knife making her eyes go wide with fear.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you." I said cutting the ropes.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Xavier's Girlfriend. He sent me to help you get out." I said smiling. She started smiling to.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes I'll take you to him now." I said pulling back on to the road.

When we arrived at the hotel we were staying in I knocked on the door and waited for Xavier to answer.

The door flew open and I walked in with the baby in hand.

Xavier looked at me confused then looked past me to his mom.

"Mom?" He said as tears fell.

"Son?" She said hugging him tight.

"I thought I lost you." He said.

"I know baby but I'm here. But there is work for us to do. Your stepdad is the real enemy. Not the Russians they were protecting me from him. Only boss knew the real reason I was there thats why he had to keep up the act." She said all at once.

___Hey loves.
Xavier got his mom back!!
He also has a new addition to the family.🤗
What's his stepdad planning? 🙃
What's Kennedy planning?🤔
Keep reading to find out.❤
Don't forget to
Vote and Comment 🤗💝____