17-More craziness

___Hey this chapter is very confusing if you don't pay attention so please keep up

___Hey this chapter is very confusing if you don't pay attention so please keep up. It's all in Xavier's POV to make things more clear.
Thanks 💞.___

Xavier POV

We pulled up to the wearhouse where Ka'ron was keeping them. We had our spies go in first. When they sent us the  "come in text" me and pops went through the back.

The rest of my men went in through the front. Their orders were to kill everyone. Me and my pops went straight for the basement. We could hear my mom's screams before we even got there.

I kicked opened the door and ran in. I looked around and there was nothing.

"Where the hell are they?" I questioned confused I looked back at my pops holding a gun to my head.

"Yo what the fuck is this?" I yelled pointing my gun back at him.

"Well this is a set up." He said with tears in his eyes.

"What? Your supposed to be on my side. Your my fucking DAD!" I yelled looking into his eyes.

"Well actually I'm your uncle." He said lowing his gun.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said still pointing my gun at him.

"Look I'll explain later right now my pops is coming sorry but I have to shoot you." He said shooting me in the shoulder.

"Fuckkkk." I yelled from the pain.

"Don't move nigga just play dead for the camera." He said not much above a whisper.

Then some  fat old guy walked in. I did as I was told and played dead.

"Is he dead?" Somebody asked. The guy was holding up a phone. He was on FaceTime with someone I couldn't see.

"He should be." The fat guy replied.

"That's not what I asked you." The man said.

"Look man I did what you ask now give me my wife and brother back." My "uncle" said taking the phone.

"Fine. Dead or not I think it will buy me sum time to finish this "Business". The man said hanging up.

"Get up man we need to hurry." The guy I thought was my pops said helping me up.

"Man hell no. I need an explanation." I said.

"Well in simple terms... I'm your dad's twin. Ka'ron captured him about a week ago and took my wife too. He made me and my Dad set you up." He said heading towards the door.

"Wait who was that?" I asked still highly confused.

"Nigga keep up that's my pops. Ka'ron works for him. Well he did now that Ka'ron has our whole family he is running things." He said waiting by the door.

"So where are my men?" I asked.

"Oh well there upstairs... Ka'ron has everyone in a different location. It's still in this wearhouse but no one knows how to get down there but him. Your men killed all his men the only thing to do now is find them." He said walking out and down the dark hallway.

"That shouldn't be hard I heard my mom on my way in here." I said looking around.

"Well that's the thing. Under this wearhouse there are a series of tunnels that goes around for about 3 miles. He could be anywhere. My pops is playing double agent. That's why I had to shoot you. He needed to show you dead to Ka'ron to get the location of my wife and your dad." He said turning and walking into a room.

In the far corner I seen my pops tied up. Not to far from him a beautiful lady about my mom's age was also tried up. My uncle I guess. Ran to her and untied her then my pops.

" This shit is crazy. I just want my baby Brooklyn back. I can't lose her because my family is full of shit! Every damn day it's sum brand new bullshit to understand. I can't take this shit." I screamed unable to hold in my anger.

"Welp our family is complicated. You will get filled in on everything soon enough. Right now we need to find the rest of the family." My "Grandad" said.

He layed out a map with 5 red dots on it. It was a map of all the tunnels and each dot represented a different room where he could be holding them.

"We don't have to much time we need to figure out with one it is." I said.

"Well let's get to work."

____Hey Loves 💓 Don't forget to
Vote and Comment ❤.____