16- Ka'ron

Brooklyn POV

Brooklyn POV

I woke up in a room tired to a chair. I looked around to dimly lit room and saw Kennedy, Jeremiah,Kennedy and Xavier's siblings. We were in a big circle all tired up.

Then a man walked in. He got in the middle of the circle and smiled.

"Hello my name is Ka'ron. For those who don't know me I'm Gabrielle's ex husband. She has something I want, my son. Now I know I didn't want him before but I want him now. So I can kill him right in front of all you then go around the circle and kill all of you." He said smiling harder than before.

"You will never find him!" Gabrielle(Xavier's Mom) yelled.

He walked over and smacked her hard.

"I will find them and you know whos going to tell me? Well you are of course. I don't care how long I have to torture you." He said shrugging his shoulders while walking back to the center of the circle.

"Sooo who's gonna go first?" He asked looking around then pointed to Diamond.

"You, the one who killed my God daughter Taylor." He said walking up to her.

"I don't know where they are." She said.

"Ohh I know you don't, but your beautiful mother does. So I'm going to torture everyone in this room until she tells me." He said smiling evily.

"No matter what he does don't tell him anything." Diamond said to Gabrielle.

"I know baby. I'm sorry for getting y'all into this." She said crying.

"It's okey mom, we know you did it trying to protect your kids." James said.

"Well that's enough of that. Let's get to the fun part. Get my toys!" He yelled then a man walked in the room pushing a cart with a bunch of things on it. He picked up a knife and stabbed her in the hand.

She let out a loud scream. I closed my eyes I couldn't watch him hurt her. I cried and cried hoping Xavier would show up and save us.

Xavier POV

Me and my dad already knew where he had them because of our informant that was apart of his gang.

We got our army ready. The plan was to shoot everything that moved upstairs. While me and Dad went to the basement where he had them. Our informant had sent us pictures and the lay out of the whole place. He also got a picture of my whole family sitting in a circle with Ka'ron in the middle. He said he was torturing them to get the location of the baby Josiah.

It would take us at least a hour to get there. I just hope I get there in time.

Kennedy POV

After he stabbed Diamond he stepped back laughing at her pain. I saw Brooklyn with her eyes closed crying. Jeremiah grabbed my hand squeezing it trying to comfort me.

Then that Ka'ron man walked over to me.

"Well your pretty. What do you know?" He asked.

"I don't know anything. I have no idea what they were planning." I said lieing. I knew exactly what they were planning.

"Lier. I have eyes everywhere and I saw each one of you having your little meetings." He said slapping me hard.

I cried from the pain. "Don't touch her again!" I heard Jeremiah yell.

"Ohhhhh so you think you can protect her huh?" He questioned getting into his face.

"Well your sadly mistaken." He said untying me.

"Your beautiful self will be mines." He said kissing me.

"No the hell I won't." I snapped trying to get away from him.

"Oh yes you will. " He said kissing me again.

"I won't kill you, you will by my personal sex slave after we are done her." He said licking his lips.

"Don't fucking touch her I swear to God I will kill you." Jeremiah yelled struggling trying to get out of the ropes.

"Oh no, I think I will kill you first." He said letting me go. He tied me back up and pulled out his gun.

"Noo please please. I will do it willingly just don't kill him." I said begging.

"Baby no." Jeremiah said looking hurt.

"Ohh you will now?" Ka'ron asked looking at me.

"Yes just don't hurt him or Brooklyn. I will do whatever." I said looking him in the eyes.

"No Kennedy dont!" Brooklyn screamed at me.

"Fine. Deal" he said putting his gun away.

"I'm sorry baby but I need to protect you and Brooke." I said to Jeremiah.

"You should have let me die. I love you way more than my life Kennedy." He said crying hard.

"I will be okey, you know Xavier will come through that door any minute now. Baby we will be okey." I wispered to him so Ka'ron wouldn't hear. " I just needed to buy you some time till he does." I added.

"Your so smart babygirl." He replied half smiling.

Isaiah POV

Ka'ron walked over to me and shot me in the shoulder. I yelled out in pain.

"Next thing will be his head if you don't tell me where they are." He said to my mom.

"No please don't I'm so sorry baby." She said crying harder.

"It's okey. Protect my baby siblings." I said closing my eyes.

I felt a sharp pain in my left leg. I opened me eyes to him walking back to the center of the circle.

"Damn it is there no one here that you love?" He yelled getting into my mom's face.

"I love them all including Josiah. I will never let you hurt my youngest child. I swear I will kill you myself for hurting my family. I swear everything you do to them I will do to you." She spat out.

"Oookeyyy whateverrrr." He said laughing.

"Hmm they say you love your first child the most and that would be James right?" He said walking over to James.

"Kill me. I will do anything for my siblings." He said looking unfazed.

"Wait please don't kill him." My mom said finally breaking.

"No mom let me go." James said dryly.

"Fine I'll do it." Ka'ron said pointing his gun to his head.

Then gun shots.

____ Cliffhanger!!🤗
Dont forget to
Vote and Comment 💓___