6- Gone

Xavier POV

Xavier POV

I ran after Brooklyn but she was fast. Then I saw Elijah and his crew ride passed me.

"Brooklyn get down" I said knowing he was going to shot at me.

His shot missed me and went to Brooklyn hit her in the upper back she fell to the ground then the  car quickly drove off and I held her screaming for somebody to help.

I sat there and held her in my arms begging her to keep her eyes open a crowd formed around us. It took forever for the ambulance to arrive she was going in and out of Consciousness and the only thing I could do was hold her close and cry.

When the ambulance got there she was completely unconscious they rushed her down to the hospital with me following when we got there they took her to the back and wouldn't let me back.

"No that's my girl! No man that's my girl lemme through!" I begged and screamed.

When I finally calmed myself down I sat in the lobby and waited and waited I tried to call Kennedy and Jeremiah but it went straight to voicemail on both of their phones.

I was all alone. Elijah was trying to get back at me. Him and  I are from two different gangs rival gangs actually he runs the South Side and I run the North. Our  high school is kind of common ground it's not in the south it's not in the North but everybody from North and South go there we keep it peaceful at school at the end of the day we go our separate ways he was crossing the line not only did he hurt the woman I love but it was my fault that she got hurt if she dies it's on me I'm going to have to look Kennedy in her face and tell her her best friend is dead because of me.

I sat with my head in my hands silently crying all the strangers in the room looking at me with sympathy but I wasn't sad I was pissed I'm going to get him back I thought to myself he is going to die.

"Family of umm. Brooklyn Jones" the doctor said walking in.

"Yes that's me. Is she okey?" I asked running up to him.

"Yes and no.Well she's in a coma her brain activity is well we don't know how long it'll take her to wake up or if she ever will wake up everything looks fine. We already stitched her up now we're hoping that she comes out of this in a few hours maybe days at the worst weeks she's healthy so we have faith you can go see her now." He said gesturing for me to follow him.

I followed him back to the room before I could even step into the room I wipe my tears it was going to hurt to see her like this knowing that it was my fault.

When I stepped in and saw her she was even more beautiful then I can remember she was hooked up to all these different machines there's a lot of beeping but she looked peaceful. I walked to her side and grabbed her hand all I could do was sit there and cry I felt like a little bitch but when it came to her I had a soft spot.

I sat there for over an hour just watching her praying that she will wake up.

I tried calling Kennedy again and again and again then Jeremiah but no answer I don't know her mom's number and it's the middle of the night so she's probably at work I have no idea how to get in touch with anybody.

So I sat there and held her hand crying then my phone rang. It was my Grandma she's probably worried sick about me.

Phone convo

Grandma: Hey where are y'all?

Me: My girls been shot and I'm at the hospital.

Grandma:where are the twins?

Me: what u mean ain't they with you?

Grandma:No I got a text from Trinity saying you were talking them out today.

Me: No I haven't talked to them since I dropped them off at school.

Grandma: so their Missing?!

Me: I will find them
They are prolly at a friend's house or sum.

Grandma:okey I'll start calling around.

End phone Convo

I hung up and threw my phone at the wall now my baby sisters were missing just as my phone hit the floor it rang I went and picked it up in my whole life fell apart it was a message from an unknown number.

Text :

I got your little sisters. If you want to see them again I suggest you meet me at the old wearhouse on 37th St with 25Gs. Or they will become my personal sex slaves.

- Elijah

Ohh P.S tell Brooklyn next time it will be her head.

First he shoots Brooklyn then he takes my little sisters Lord knows what he's doing to them.

I tried to call Jeremiah again and again he still didn't answer.

"Where the fuck if he at!" I yelled.

I called up the crew and told them the situation the money wasn't the issue I can get 25 G easily no questions asked but this nigga fucked with my livelihood the people that I love so I think imma pay his mama a little visit.

____Hey loves. Hope you enjoyed.
What's going to happen to the twins?🤔
Will Brooklyn wake up?🤔
Will Xavier get Elijah back?🤔
Will Kennedy and Jeremiah ever wake tf up?🙃

Keep reading to find out.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment🤗💜____