18-Which Room?

Brooklyn POV

Brooklyn POV

*Gun shots*

I heard heavy gun fire above us. We all looked at Ka'ron who had a worried look on his face. He pulled out his phone and made a call.

He stepped out of ear shot so we couldn't hear the conversation. Within a few minutes he came back smiling.

"Well Brooke looks like Xavier is dead." He said showing me a screenshot of him on FaceTime. It was Xavier laying in a pool of blood.

My emotions ran wild. My baby is dead. I dropped my head and cried hard.

"Aww well I mean after this is over you can have fun with Kennedy and me." Ka'ron said lifting my head up.

I didn't say anything back I just sat there crying. There was no need yo fight anymore. He had won.

Xavier POV

I looked at the map. We didn't have time to go through all 5. Then it hit me.

"Wait... I heard my mom when we was near the basement." I said thinking out loud causing my pops to look at me.

"Okey and...?" He said studying me.

"So he has to be keeping them close to the basement close enough that we would hear them. So we can rule out these three. There all 2 and 3 miles out. I wouldn't have been able to hear her." I said putting an X over the three farthest from the basement.

"So we are down to two rooms, which one do we pick?" My uncle or pops said. It was confusing to have both of them in the same room. They looked the exact same.

"I say we split up. I take sum of my men to one room and y'all go to the other." I said looking at the two red dots. Something told me to pick the closest one the basement.

" Ill take this one." I said pointing at it and walking upstairs to see dead bodies everywhere.

My cleaning crew was there taking a few bodies out at a time cutting them up and putting them in bags to take back to our lions. They gonna be eating good for sum weeks.

I told about 5 niggas to follow me. I went back down into the tunnels and pulled up the picture of the map on my phone. It was right beside the basement but I had to go all the way around the back to get to the door. It was actually kinda brilliant.

Once I got close to the door I heard heavy crying. I knew it was Brooklyn, I knew she was in pain because of me. I kicked the door down with all the anger I had in me. It flew open and I ran in.

Ka'ron POV  this nigga😐

I knew it was only a matter of time before they found me. Xavier was finally out the way so that was good. Its time to bring out the big guns to get the information I need. I pulled out my gun and walked back over to James. I had shot him in the leg before all the shoots went off upstairs.

"It's now or never." I said looking at my ex wife. She took everything from me including my own child. I don't want the little thing but still.

I raised my gun to James head when the door flew open. Thinking fast I ran back to Gabrielle and pulled her from her seat. Using her as a human shield I was shocked at who ran in.

____Hey Loves😁. Kind of a cliffhanger!!!
Did Xavier pick the right room?
Keep reading to find out🤗.
Another chapter will out tomorrow. Don't Forget to
Vote and Comment 💙___