14- Making up

Xavier POV

Xavier POV

It had been no longer than 2 weeks since I got my mom back and we were already talking about a new threat. The game is getting to heated I think it might be time to let it go. Take Brooklyn and go off to college with her.

Me and Brooklyn haven't really been able to hang out much with me planning to take out my stepdad well ex stepdad.

He was mad that my mom got pregnant and wanted her to get an abortion. When she refused and divorced him he started planning on ways to take her and the baby out to get out of paying child support.

He was the one who crashed into her. He thought she was dead. So she took the opportunity to fake her death and go into hiding.

I decided I needed some time with my lul Baby. I texted her but she read it and didn't respond. I got up out if bed and went to her door. After knocking for 5 minutes she opened the door.

"Baby can we talk?"

"Ooohh now you want to talk to me huh? Okey." She said stepping out of the way. I followed her to her room and sat at the edge of her bed.

"Brooke look I'm sorry. I just got a lot of family issues going on." I said pulling her on to my lap.

"Okey I know that. You act like I can't help like I'm not supposed to be included. I barely see or speak to you unless it's at school." She said trying to get up but I held her close.

"Baby I don't want you to get hurt. I don't include you in this life because I see what happens to the women in the game. Look at my mom, your not going to end up like that. I'm not gonna put you through that. I love you too much." I said thinking about everything.

"Baby. You do know my WHOLE family is in the game. I know how to run my own crew. I know how to shoot I know how to get rid of bodies too. I want to help you. You treat me like I'm a porcelain doll. I can handle myself better than you think. I'ma rider." She said catching my off guard.

She took the opportunity to get up and walk to her closet. She turned around with a gun in her hands. Without even blinking she shoot the poster she had on the wall of Chris Brown. I looked up to see a bullet hole right inbetween his eyes.

I knew she was from King's family but I had no idea she was like that.

"Damn. Im sorry baby. I'm just trying to protect you but if you really want to help then you can." I said slowly taking the gun away from her.

"It's whatever." She said with a attitude.

I grabbed her by her neck not choking her to hard but just how she liked it. Seeing her with a gun made me horny.

"Lose all that attitude before Daddy have to give you sum act right." I wispered into her ear before kissing her neck.

"Do it then." She said moaning from my kisses.

🚨🚨🚨 Warning Sex Scene.🚨🚨🚨

"Strip for me baby." I said laying down on the bed. Watching as she slid off the sundress she was wearing.

She bent over and slid off her panties then undid her bra. She turned around and my dick jumped up. She was perfect. We haven't had sex yet simply because I wanted to wait for the right moment.

I stared at her beautiful curvy body. I bit my lip thinking about all the things I want to do to her.

I striped out of my clothes and grabbed her up. Kissing her deeply while sliding a finger in her already wet pussy. She was really tight. Ima have to make her extra wet before I slid it in.

"Dadddyyy" she moaned out as I went faster and deeper with my fingers.

"Yeah I'm Daddy. Now lose the attitude." I said sternly.

"Okeyyyy Dadddyyy." She screamed.

I must have hit her shot. I hit it again and she squirted everywhere.

"Damn." I groaned lifting her legs in the air then spreading them open.

I began to eat her slowly. Sticking my tongue in slowly then taking it out even slower. I could tell she liked it because she got wetter and wetter. Then I speed up sucking and flicking my tongue.

I stopped looked up into her eyes and asked "who's pussy is this?"

"Yours Daddy!" She moaned out.

"Good" I replied.

I spread her legs wider and slid two fingers in. While I sucked on her clit. I was fully hard and she was super wet so I think she ready.

I pulled out my dick showing my full length of 9 and a half inches. She eyes got wide then she smiled.

"I love a challenge." She said licking her lips.

I just smiled. I put her legs over my shoulder so she had to choice but to take it. I slid it in slowly letting her get used to it. It was really tight at first but she slowly starting opening up with every stroke.

I went slow and deep while choking her lightly. She felt so good I felt myself about to cum quick as hell.

"Fuckkkk!" I groaned out going deeper. Damn she felt so good I couldn't take it.

I started killing her shit. Not caring if she could take it she was gonna take it today. Surprisingly she took all of it with out trying to run from it.

She was scratching up my back and screaming. This was my motivation to keep going and going. I flipped her over and entered her giving her back shots while smacking her ass.

She cam again and again on my dick and I just kept driving into her. Till I cam all inside her.

We both fell backwards on the bed out of breath. I smiled at her and pulled her close.

"See next time Daddy says lose the attitude lose it." I said kissing her.

"Hmmm if thats my punishment I will never listen to you." She said snuggling into me more.

"I was hoping you'd say that." I said falling asleep.

___Hey loves. Sorry for the boring filler chapter 😬.
Don't forget to
Vote and Comment ❤___