23- Flashbacks

Xavier POV

Xavier POV

I kicked down the door. At first I didn't see them then after walking only a few steps into the door I saw Jayden on top of Brooklyn. He was about to rape her. Anger rushed through every part of my body.

"Get the fuck off her!" I yelled. I tried to keep myself from killing him on spot. I know the police is on the way and I can't go down for murder.

He turned to look at me. "Aye look man don't kill me." He said putting his hands up.

"If it was any other time I would blow you fucking brains out but I got to think long term. Now get up and put yo small ass dick up nigga." I said.

"Shit." He said pulling up his pants.

I heard the police sirens so I put my gun on the table. I would be shot down just for being near it so I stepped outside with my hands up. I know the deal when it comes to the racist ass cops. I'm not gonna be the next hashtag.

"Their is a man in there he beat and tried to rape my girlfriend." I said as the officer walked up to me." He has a gun to." I added. Knowing they pussy asses would kill him.

"Don't worry sir we will get your girlfriend out safely." He said then walked into the house.

A few seconds later they walked out with Jayden in handcuffs. Damn the one time I wouldn't mind them killing somebody and they wonna be nice all of a sudden.

Then the officer I spoke to came out with carrying Brooklyn. He looked a little to happy so I stepped up.

"Hey I can hold her until the ambulance gets here." I said taking her out of his arms without giving him a chance to respond.

"They will be here any minute." He said fake smiling.

Kennedy POV

"Mom Nooo! I don't want to go with him please!" I begged her.

"He is a nice man just go and leave me alone." She said.

The man gave her a bag and she smiled wildly.

"Now your all mine." He said smiling down at me.

"NOO! I want my mom!" I screamed as she walked away without looking back. He threw me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed but no one helped.

"Stop fighting your new daddy." The stranger said slapping me across the face hard.

I began to cry then I heard Brooklyn.

"No leave her alone!" She yelled running after us.

The man just kept walking.

"Stop. Put the girl down and turn around slowly." A police officer said. Brooklyn and her mom were standing behind them. Brooklyn was crying her heart out.

The man stopped and turned around slowly. He put me down and held up his hands. As soon as he put me down I ran to Brooklyn's mom. She pulled us both into a tight hug.

"Don't worry I promise nothing will happen to you. Your gonna be with us now." She said softly.

"Bae wake up."

"Huh?" I said opening my eyes.

"Baby are you okey you're crying?" Jeremiah asked pulling me close to him.

"It was just a bad dream...well bad memory." I said the last part under my breathe but he heard me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said looking down at me.

"No... You would look at me like differently if you knew the stuff I went through." I said as a tear fell.

"No I wouldn't. How about this I tell you something I went through and you tell me what your dream was about." He said sitting up right on the bed.

"Okey." I said sitting next to him.

"Well my mom died while she was giving birth to me. My dad blamed me for her death and abandoned me. I been with my grandma every since I was 1 month old. When I was 10 I asked her about my parents and after she told me I went into a deep depression. I blamed myself for my mom's death and my dad leaving. A year later I got on the roof of my grandmas old apartment building. It was a 10 story drop. I was on the edge ready to end it all. Then Xavier came and sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"If you jumping shit I guess I'm jumping with yo ass I can't let my brother go down without me." He said. Ready to jump with me.

"No man you got a family I don't." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Nigga you are my family. Like I said you jumping I am to. So let's get to it." He said looking down.

"Nah man I can't take you down with me." I said getting up and walking back towards the door.

" Good I wouldn't want to die a virgin." He said once we were back in my room.

"But seriously don't ever do that again... I can't lose you man. You my brother doesn't matter if its not by blood you all I got besides my sister's and moms. If you need to talk just come roll up with me and we can talk." He said looking at me with his serious face.

"Okey I will. I promise." I said holding up my pinky. He put his around mine and we shook it.

He was now crying. I reached over a wiped away his tears. He looked at me and pulled me into his lap.

"Your turn baby." He said kissing my forehead. I told him everything from start to finish. After a long talk we cuddled up together and went to sleep.

____Hey guys
WE GOT TO 1000 READS!!!!💓
I had to give you all an update just for reaching 1000.Don't forget to...
Vote and Comment 💙___