11- Back From the Dead

Brooklyn POV

Brooklyn POV

When I finally woke up Xavier was the first person I saw. I smiled to myself knowing he was by my side. Then I remembered I was mad at him. After he explained I calmed down a little.

The doctor said they are going to keep me till Sunday just to run extra test. I hated this because the food was horrible. Xavier always snuck in McDonald's for me though. I swear I love his crazy ass. He officially asked me to be his girlfriend after Kennedy and Jeremiah left. Of course I said yes.

He also told me about this big meeting her has to go to today. I was worried but he assured me that everything would be okey. I hope he is right.

Xavier POV

Today was my meeting with king and I'm a little worried. I pulled up to the trap and walked down stairs to the basement where we have our "meetings".

When I walked in I saw a bunch of people I didn't know. Then I saw Isaiah why the fuck he in my trap? I pulled out my gun and went straight for him.

"Yo why yo bitch ass in my trap. Get back to the South side where you belong." I said pointing my gun.

"Look man I don't want to be here either. This was the only way to get everyone together." He said. I lowered my gun.

"Whats going on. Somebody need to start taking" I said pointing my gun to his head. "Or kiss him goodbye" I added.

"Son there is no need for violence. We are all family here" some old dude said.

"Ain't nun of you my family." I said laughing.

"We actually are."This girl from my school named Diamond said.

"I'm your father and these are your four siblings. " He said pointing.

" That's James the oldest, Laila, Diamond,Then it would have been Elijah but you killed him....then Isaiah, then you and lasty the twins." He said looking at me.

"So your telling me I killed my own brother? And I  have six siblings in total?" I asked still confused.

"Well in simple terms yes." He said. "Let me tell you the family story." He added gesturing for me to sit down.

Once I sat down he began his story. He told me how him and my mom met in Brooklyn their Hometown how they fell in love and got married at the age of 19 shortly after they had James then Laila Diamond Elijah Isaiah and me. He said that once upon a time we were all one big happy family then he had an affair. My mom found out and she wanted to leave but she couldn't financially take care of everyone so she took me because I was the youngest and moved to Los Angeles not knowing she was already pregnant with the twins.

"Damn. I still can't believe I killed my blood." I said after her was finished.

"There is one more thing you need to know..." He said pausing.

Brooklyn POV

I was just waking up from a nap when Xavier walked in. He looked really upset I could tell he had been crying.

"Baby whats wrong wat happen?" I said pulling him into my hospital bed.

"Well, it a long story." He said as he started crying all over again.

"I got all the time in the world to listen baby. So just let it all out I'm here for you." I said pulling him closer.

"Okey." He said.

He told me the story his father Jordan told him I didn't understand why any of that would make him cry besides maybe the Elijah part.

"Baby you got your long lost family back. Why are you so upset?" I asked confused.

"He also told me....." He said with his voice cracking at the end.

"Baby calm down and tell me." I said playing with his hair. I knew it calmed him down and put him to sleep.

"She's not dead. It was all a lie." He said not looking at me.

"What are you talking about? Who?" I asked trying to make sense of it all.

"My mom. She's alive." He said.

____Ouuuu Cliffhanger😋
Hey loves😊. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please Vote and COMMENT 💞___