26- A week

Brooklyn POV

Brooklyn POV

I woke up with Xavier holding me close. A rush of memories clouded my mind as I recalled the events of yesterday.

"Fuck!" I yelled. Causing Xavier to jump up.

"What's wrong baby?" He said sounding worried.

"You. Your what's wrong you can't just fuck me and boom I'm back with you no that's not how this works. I'm not sum hoe that chase dick."I screamed unable to hold in my anger.

"Baby chill okey." He said trying to hug on me.

"No get off me man. You think just because you got good dick I'm gonna drop everything and come back? Nope not this time. You need to get your shit together WITHOUT ME!" I yelled at him looking around for my clothes.

"Baby please just chill." He said trying to once again hug on me.

"No get off me. Your nothing but trouble man you got me kidnapped and shoot. Then you fuck another bitch and almost get her pregnant. Then you fuck me and think it's okay nah fuck this and you." I said walking towards the door.

"Your gonna fucking listen to me damn it now sit the fuck down and listen to what I got to say." He said really calm.

I don't know if I want to be mad or if I should be turned on. I hit him with the Bitch who you talking to face to throw him off while I think about my next move.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes and sitting on the very edge of the bed farthest away from him.

"Look I fucked up-"

"You damn right you fucked up yo-" I said cutting him off then he cut me off like who does that?

"Shut up and listen to me damn Brooke." He said looking at me.

"Fine I'm listening." I replied rolling my eyes extra hard.

"Okey. Look babygirl I know I fucked up. I know my family drama never ends. I know I shouldn't have fucked her but you was with Jayden."

Damn he right about that.

"I know I'm not perfect but I need you.  I'm a thug man I kill and sell drugs for a living not because I want to but because I have to. I got a grandma and sisters to take care of. Your my ride or die my one and only your my first Girlfriend. I'm new to this man."

I'm his first Girlfriend?

"I don't know how this relationship shit go. Your the only girl I ever tried with.  I can't help what my family got going on that's just something your gonna have to accept. As far as these other females go I was loyal to you when we together I didn't pay these hoes no attention. It was only you Brooklyn Chloe Jones."

He was loyal to me.

"I love you and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. It's only you I'm willing to do anything to have you back. I have never had to fight for a girls attention. I always got anybody I wanted but you different I can't just snap my fingers and your here. I gotta put effort in I know this but you have to understand that's the only way I know how to get your attention."

He is clueless when it comes to relationships.

" I have never felt like this before. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want you to have all 10 of my kids."

10 kids?!?!?! Who the fuck having 10 kids this nigga off that good shit.

"I'm in.... I'm in love with you Brooklyn Chloe Jones and I can't lose you. Matter fact scratch that im not gonna lose you. I don't care if I gotta follow you around like a crazy stalker."

This nigga crazy as hell.

"And if you get a new nigga he gonna get tired eventually."

"What you mean?" I asked confused as hell.

"Oh because everytime I see him Ima beat his ass. So eventually he gonna get tired of getting his ass whooped and leave you alone." He said serious.

He really off the shits right now but I can tell he being honest.

"Look zay I gotta-".

"What I tell you about calling me that shit." He said cutting me off and pulling me into his lap.

"I'm sorry Xavier but I need sum time to think okey? Meaning don't go off and fuck nobody else and nether will I-"

"Pause he FUCKED you?!?!" He said cutting me off AGAIN.

"NOOO he didn't I'm just saying." I said getting off his lap. "Give me a week okey? Just a week then i will give you a answer." I added.

"And during this week we still committed right?" He said.

"Yeah."

"And I can still chill with you and take you out and stuff?"

"No Xavier I need time away from you." I said shaking my head.

"But if you thinking why can't I help you think it through you know show you why you should stay. I will follow the rules I promise." He said crossing his heart with his finger.

"Fine. Now bye." I said opening the front door.

"I love you Brooklyn please don't leave me." He said with a few tears slipping down his face.

It broke my heart to see him cry but I have to be strong.

"I love you too Xavier." I said leaving.

___Hey guys.
What's gonna happen with Xavier and Brooklyn?😬👀
Keep reading to find out if they finally make up for good.
Please Vote and Comment ❤.___