28- Gone

Xavier POV

Xavier POV

I woke up tied to a chair by my hands and feet. I looked around the dark room for a way out but I was covered in darkness. It was cold and soundless, I was here alone so I let all my thoughts from last night replay in my mind.

Jeremiah and me where up in the V.I.P section smoking. When Kennedy Brooklyn and sum nigga walked in. I stood there looking down at the beautiful women I once called mine and my heart broke at the sight of her dancing and smiling with someone else.

"Man he aint nun bro." Jeremiah said pointing at them. I didn't even reply I just turned to walk down the steps. They where now slow dancing and his hands where getting to low for my comfort. Just as I was within arms reach of them. I heard a gun shot. I turned my head to see a rival gang member taking Jeremiah. I pulled out my gun and chased them out the club.
Kennedy came running after me but it wasn't safe for her.

"No stay here with Brooke. I will bring him home to you I promise." I tell her before speeding off in my car after them.

Once we got to a back road I shot all their tires flat causing them to go off the side of the road. I hoped out and killed all 4 of them then carried Jeremiah to my car.

I quickly got him to the nearest hospital. They said he was only shot in the shoulder so he would be fine.

I tried to call Kennedy but I had no service so I stepped outside. As I was walking back in I felt someone hit me over the head and I was out.

"Where am I?" I questioned the stranger that silently entered the room.

"Dont worry about that Xavier just remember all the good times you have had. Remember all the time you spent with family and the girlfriend of yours." He said raising his gun to my head. "Any last words?"

"Kill me.... but leave my family and girl out of this that includes Jeremiah and Kennedy too." I said looking into his cold eyes.

"Well lucky for you my problem is with you not anyone else. I will keep your dieing wish, anything else?"

"Yeah. Don't destroy my body, I want my family to have a funeral." I said closing my eyes ready for my fate.

"As you wish." Where the last words I would ever hear.

Brooklyn POV

I woke up in a strange room. I looked down to see me in a over-sized tee shirt. I looked around and no one was here.  Then I heard a toilet flush and in walked Kendall.

"What happened last night?" I asked hoping I didn't fuck him. I still love Xavier to much.

"Don't worry we didn't do anything I promise. You was to drunk to tell me where you lived last night so I  brought you to my house. My moms said it was okey. We just slept in the same bed with the door open." He said smiling then hanging be some pain medicine. "For the hang over."

"Thank you. For everything  I should go home my mom is probably worried. " I said getting up to find my dress.

"Actually umm I don't know how to tell you this but they found Jeremiah and Xavier this morning...Dead." He said with nothing but sympathy in his eyes.

"What their dead????" I semi screamed at him.

"No its was only Xavier. Jeremiah is in the hospital he is going to be alright. They found Xavier's body outside of his hospital." He said as he pulled me into a tight hug that felt like heaven.

"No this cant be right." I cried into him as hard as I could.

"Is everything ok in here?" A women's voice asked.

"Yes mom, I just told her the news." He said rubbing my back.

"Im so sorry if I over stayed its just-" Is all I can get out before a rush of tears comes flooding down my face making all my thoughts fade away.

"Oh its okey sweetie I have heard alot about you. You can stay as long as you need to." She said smiling extra hard as if she wanted me to be here. With that she left the room.

Then I remembered Kennedy saying Kendall had a big crush on me which he probably shared with his mom.

"Look Brooklyn im sorry about Xavier. I know you loved him deeply. I just want to be there for you. I know you probably don't have the same feelings and thats fine with me but I want to be here for you. If you let me."

"Dont you think I noticed you starting?  I noticed the shy smiles from across the room. Trust me I always had thoughts of you but I love Xavier. I do want you to be here with me though... I think I need you." I said looking at my hands. I have never been so nervous.

"I will be here Brooklyn. I promise."

___Hey guys. Im sorry if this chapter is super sad.
Please don't forget to
Vote and Comment💓.___