27- The Club

Kennedy POV
(3 days later Friday night)

"Brooklynnnnn!" I yelled upstairs.

"I'm coming damn." She said running down the stairs almost tripping.

I busted out laughing at her. It's only 7:45 but I wanted to meet up with Jeremiah a few hours before we go to this new club.

"I don't want to see him Kennedy please don't make me go." She said with her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine we will come pick you up at 9:45 and put on something sexy." I said "I love you." I added walking out the door.

It took alot of convincing to get her to agree to even come out with me tonight. I need to cheer her my best friend up somehow.

Hmmm I know how to cheer her up all she needs is some new dick in her life. I love my bro Zay and all but he be doing to much. I think I'ma hit up my friend Kendell he has a big crush on Brooklyn since we got here but she been with Zay.

Brooklyn POV
(8:45)

I took a quick nap after Kennedy left. I'm having second thoughts about going out tonight it just feels like all hell is going to break lose. Not to mention Xavier will be there.

"No I'm getting out of bed and getting cute fuck it." I said out loud going to my closet to search for a bomb ass outfit. I decided on a green strapless dress that hugged my body. I put on a blueish throw over it but after taking a picture I decided to take it off.

 I put on a blueish throw over it but after taking a picture I decided to take it off

I did my hair and put on a little make up and was ready just in time. Kennedy got here at actually 9:45. I ran outside and hopped in the car.

"Here goes nothing." I sighed as she pulled off.

Kendell POV

My friend Kennedy hit me up and invited me to a new club

My friend Kennedy hit me up and invited me to a new club. I said no at first I was planning on going to the gym tonight and get some extra practice in. Then she told me Brooklyn was gonna to be there and she was single. I have admired Brooklyn from a far since the first day she came. I was to scared to admit it to her but tonight I'm gonna make my move.

 I was to scared to admit it to her but tonight I'm gonna make my move

I pulled up around 10:15 and it was jumping already. I skipped the line and went straight in. Then I heard Kennedy yell my name. I turned around to see them waiting in line.

"Hey they with me." I said to the security guard.

He just nodded and let them in with me leaving a few people mad. My uncle owns this club. I help him with all his financials so I'm here a lot but I never came here to party before.

"Thanks." Brooklyn spoke up over the music smiling at me.

"No problem I know Kennedy from first period and I couldn't leave your beautiful self out there." I said flashing her a big smile which she returned.

I looked around and Kennedy disappeared.

"I guess I got you to myself for a little while." I said pulling her to the dance floor.

"Yeah I guess you do." She said as she started dancing to the music.

A twerking song came on and I expected her to go sit down but she pulled me to her and started tweaking on me.

"Damn ma." I said letting my thick New York accent come out. She was throwing it back so good my man's jumped to attention.

"Damn I didn't mean to make you hard." She said turning around to face me.

"Don't worry about it." I said pulled her close to me as a slow song came on.

"Why are you being so nice? You don't even know me." She said resting her head on my shoulder.

"Trust me I do know you Brooklyn. Your the girl I have been dreaming about the girl I want to treat right." I said making her looking up at me.

"Your not a stalker are you?" She said stepping away from me a little bit.

"No no I'm not trust me... I just have a big crush on you but you was with Xavier. He is this big time thug who drives nice cars and has alot of money but I'm just a basketball player that's trying to make it out the hood. I get why you picked him." I said looking down ready to walk away.

"Trust me I wish I would have meet you first maybe I wouldn't have gone through the things I went through." She said pulling me back towards her.

"Really?" I asked wrapping my hands around her.

"Yeah. I mean things are complicated with me and-" she was cut off by the sound of gun shots. We turned around to see Xavier with a gun running after someone.

"We need to get out of here." I said to her just as Kennedy ran up to us.

"Brooklyn some guys shot Jeremiah and took him!" She said completely out of breath.

"What? Is that why Xavier had his gun out?" Brooklyn said rubbing her back.

"Yeah he was trying to save him. Brooklyn I need to go with him I have to get my baby back." Kennedy said turning to walk out.

"Im coming too." Brooklyn said.

"No stay with Kendell. He is a good person he isn't involved in all this Brooklyn he is who you should be with. Xavier may love you but he doesn't have his shit together. Now I have to go just please stay with Kendell." She said hugging her tightly.

"Okey I will." With that Kennedy ran off after Xavier.

"Let's get you home okey?" I said picking her up.

"I can walk you know." She said giggling.

"Yes I know but I want to carry you."

"Okey fine."

____Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter 💙.

What do you think of Kendell?

Is Jeremiah gonna be okey?

What's gonna happen after the week is up?
Keep reading to find out.

Please Vote and Comment 💞.___