7-The rescue

Jeremiah POV

Jeremiah POV

I woke up with Kennedy in my arms I smiled down at her I reach for my phone and check the time but it was turned off I turned it back on and my phone lit up like a Christmas tree.

45 missed calls from Xavier.

"Damn" I said calling him back.

Kennedy have fun at her eyes open smiling at.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking worried.

"Check your phone" I said handing it to her.

"Umm okey" she said taking it.

"Why do I have over 30 sum missed calls from Zay?" She questioned.

Xavier head filled me in on everything and I didn't know how it's going to tell Kennedy.

"Look baby. Ummm Brooklyn in the hospital...She was shot after school. Zay said she in a coma. " I said pulling her close.

"What!" She said sobbing in my chest.

"Come on babygirl you got to pull it together. Let's go see her." I said helping her up.

"Okey I have to call momma Nevaeh first." She said

"Do it on the way." I said rushing towards the door.

"Oh and I'm not gonna be able to stay. The twins got kidnapped by Elijah so I have to go help get them back."

"Twins?" She said confused

" I'll explain later"

Xavier POV

I pulled up to Elijah's mom's house I got out with my crew behind me I knocked on the door and she answered I put the gun to her head and pulled her outside.

"Yo son got my little sisters now I got you." I said zip trying her hands and putting her in the back seat.

"Look I don't know what my son did to you but please don't hurt me. I kicked him out mouths ago for what he is doing." she begged.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm not gonna hurt you unless you try to get away. I need to get my little sisters back before your bitch ass son rapes them!" I yelled frustrated just thinking about all the horrible shit he could be doing to them.

"Wait. Are they twins?" She asked.

"Yeah why?" I said looking back at her.

"Elijah dropped off sum twin girls at my house a few hours ago saying they were a friend's that needed me to babysit." She said.

"Their at my house sleeping" she added.

Without saying a word I did a complete U-turn and sped back to her house once there I hopped out I searched  her house in the back room I saw Trinity and Brianna sleeping on a twin size bed.

A let out a breath of relief and shook them awake.

"Aye come on let's go NOW!" I said hugging them.

"I'm scared Zay"Trinity said crying into my arms.

"It's okey now I got y'all. Now run to the car" I said  wiping their tears away and pushing them towards the door.

When we got back outside I cut the zip tie from Elijah's mom but not before stabbing her through her hand

" A little message for Elijah" I said before pulling off.

I went home and made sure the girls were tucked in bed then I headed out again Jeremiah had called me in the car saying they had got Elijah at the Trap.

It was time to torture and kill a certain rival that fucked with the wrong person.

Kennedy POV

I call Brooklyn's mom and by the time I got to the hospital she was already there at her side when I walked in and see my best friend hooked up to all those machines I broke.

I fell to the floor and tears her mom rushed over to me scoop me up and lead me to the love seat on the side of her bed she just held me and told me everything's going to be alright.

How could everything be alright with my best friend is in the hospital bed close to dying because of some shit that didn't have anything to do with her this is why I don't date thugs it leads to nothing but trouble I thought Jeremiah was different I thought maybe me and him could be different but now I see that he's going to lead to nothing but trouble I don't want to be sitting in that hospital bed fighting for my life next it was time for me to end things with Jeremiah no matter how much it hurt.

____Hey loves. Hope you enjoyed!!
Sorry for another short chapter 😬.

What will happen next?👀🤔
Keep reading to find out.🤗

Don't forget to                                   Vote and Comment!!!💜_____