21-Decisions

1 month later

1 month later.
Xavier POV

"Fuckkkk." I groaned. Pushing her head farther down my dick.

Kelly..melly...genny. Some girl I can't remember her name was sucking me good. I felt myself about to cum so I held her by her hair. After I cam in her mouth she tried to spit it out.

"Nah swallow that shit." I demanded. She quickly swallowed it.

"Now can we fuck Daddy?" She asked.

"Hell no. Ion fuck hoes they suck me that's it. Now get out my house." I said pulling up my pants and boxers.

She got off her knees and walked out. I layed back in my chair thinking of Brooklyn. She had called me over a month ago and broke up with me. I can't say I blame her. I been depressed as hell ever since.

The only thing I do now is sit at my side house smoke and watch TV. I occasionally call up a hoe so she can suck me off. I have needs. I think about her all the time. I really want her back but she said she needed time so I'ma give it to her. It's gonna kill me but I'll do it.

I rolled over in my bed. I decided to call her just to hear her voice.

Photo convo

"Hello?" Some nigga answered.

"Yo who the fuck are you?" I snapped.

"Listen man I don't know who this is but why you calling Brooklyn?"

"Nigga that's my motherfucking girl that's why I'm calling who the hell is this?" I asked again.

There was a short pause then Brooklyn spoke up.

"Hey who is this?" She asked.

I looked at my phone with the is she fucking serious face.

"Xavier. Why you got niggas answering your damn phone?" I yelled.

"Chill out Zay that's just Jay my best friend." She said.

"Pause what you just call me? And since when you got a boy best friend?" I asked confused.

"I called you Zay and he has been my best friend for years he just moved down here." She replied.

"Since when you call me Zay? Huh? You ain't never called me that shit... You know what fuck it." I said hanging up.

End Phone Convo

I can't believe this shit. She with a whole nother nigga and she has the audacity to call me Zay! Hell nah ain't no body taking my baby away from me. NO FUCKING BODY!

She said she needed time to her self. We on a break and now all of a sudden she got a 'boy best friend' hell no. I'ma get his ass.

Jayden POV

Brooklyn turned to face me. She had an angry look on her face.

"You did that on purpose!" She semi yelled at me.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said pretending to be confused.

"Yes you do. You know he was gonna be mad." She said tuning to walk away.

"Okey maybe. But he doesn't deserve you ma. He got to much going on right now. He puts you in danger that's not what you need right now." I said grabbing her waist pulling her to me.

🚨🚨🚨Warning Sex Scene 🚨🚨🚨

Her butt came into contact with my dick and I instantly got hard. She just don't know what she do it me.

I bent down and kissed her neck. She let out a soft moan so I kept going. I slowly slipped a finger inside her dripping wet pussy.

"Mmmm Jayyy we can-" she said.

I speed up to shut her up. I picked her up and layed her on my bed. I slid off her leggings and panties. Still figuring her hard. I slowly kissed her thighs teasing her.

"Jayyy." She moaned out as I started to tongue fucking her slowly.

I flicked my tongue up and down then in and out while fingering her slowly. I slipped another figure in adding to her pleasure.

"Fuckkk Jayyyyy I-I'm gonna CUM!" She screamed.

I just kept going picking up speed. Her walls started tighten up singling she would squirt soon. I slowed down my tongue work but kept figuring her as hard as I could. A few seconds later she squirted all over me. I licked up all her delicious juices.

I pulled up her panties then her leggings. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I climbed up next to her and pulled her close.

"Trust me I would love to fuck you till you squirt all over my dick...but you need to decide what you want. Me or that Xavier nigga. I just wanted to taste you." I said licking my lips. " You taste really good by the way"

"I don't what I'm gonna do." She said.

"You don't have to choose right now but eventually you are." I said kissing her passionately.

We ended up falling asleep together. It felt good to have her in my arms.

____Hey Loves❤.
Soo they broke up 😬.
What do you think of Brooklyn's new man?
Team Xavier Orr team Jayden.
Lemme know in the comments.
Don't forget to...
Vote and Comment 💓____