12- Mother.

Brooklyn POV

Brooklyn POV

"Omg." I said shocked that his mom was still alive.

"How" I questioned still trying to figure it all out.

"Well when she got into the crash it was planned. They took her and put someone else's body with the same dental records so the body would be identified as her." He said laying his head in my lap.

"I'm sorry baby. We are gonna get her back." I said thinking.

"How? She is the leader of the Russian mobs sex slave." He said as tears fell from his face.

" We can buy her." I said without thinking. " I could pose as a rich woman looking for someone to share with my husband. Give him an offer he can't refuse and I bring her back here." I said running my hands through his hair.

"Damn baby you would do that for me?" He said looking up at me.

Xavier POV

"I would do anything for you. I love you, so if I have to go across the world just to make you happy then I guess I need to start packing." She said smiling down at me.

Damn I love this girl. She's perfect in every way.

"Thank you baby. " I said kissing her.

"Now let's take a nap." She said crawling up to the top of the bed and getting under the covers.

"Okey baby. Wait have you heard from Kennedy and Jeremiah?" I asked pulling her close to me.

"Yeah umm she has sum family issues to take care of and Jeremiah went with her."

"Family issues? I thought-" I said trailing off.

"Her mom is in town and she asked to meet up with her. Now can we take our nap now?" She said closing her eyes.

"Okey babygirl." I said kissing her forehead.

Kennedy POV

When my mom called me and said she wanted to meet with me I said no. Then Jeremiah talked me into it but only if he goes with me. He knows about all the things she did to me and he thinks I should forgive her.

Part of me feels like he is right but then again somethings you just can't forgive.

We pulled up to the restaurant and walked in. I saw my mother and a man I didn't know sitting in a booth in the back. We walked over and sat down.

"Hey baby. It's so nice to finally see you. This is my new husband Zion." She said hugging me.

"It's nice to see you to. This is my boyfriend Jeremiah." I said introducing them. Sitting back down.

"Look at you dating...so soon." She said looking Jeremiah up and down.

"Yeah I gave changed alot since you sold me. You know I grew up with out you and im actually doing way better." I snapped.

"I'm sorry about that I didn't know what I was doing. I just didn't want you to end up with... His kind..." She said.

"My kind? What's my kind?" Jeremiah asked.

"You look like a thug. Not someone who you should be dating Kennedy." She said looking at me.

"How dare you say that shit to me. You fucking SOLD ME and you have the nerve to say sum about what I'm doing with my life? Oh bitch you got it all fucked up. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even be here so check your self." I snapped getting up and grabbing Jeremiah's hand ready to walk out.

"No wait I need to talk to you. Please I'll do better. I want you to come live with me again. With me and Zion." She said.

"Hell no." I said. And continued walking. But Jeremiah grabbed me up and wispered in my ear.

" Babygirl just give her a chance...I promise I'll give you sum real good loving tonight if you do." Then he kissed my neck.

"Fine. Only because I want some good good." I said

"Your having sex?" My mom asked over hearing the last part.

"Yeah we are." I said.

"You really shouldn't be doing that. As your mother I would really appreciate if you stopped seeing him all together." She said gesturing towards Jeremiah.

"Oh hell no. Baby let's go and I'm still getting sum tonight at least I tried." I said. Getting up to walk away again. This time Jeremiah followed with out hesitation.

When we got outside my mom was on our heels.

"Let's give her sum to be mad about." Jeremiah said pulling me close.

"Of course Daddy." I said loud so she could hear bitting my lip.

He cupped my face with one hand and with the other grabbed my butt. Kissing me deeply. Then his hand traveled down to my neck lightly choking me. Just the way I like it. Then we broke apart to see a shocked look and my mom's face I just smiled and walked away.

Then I felt it. A sharp pain in my lower back then in my stomach. Then darkness took over.

___Hey Loves. Sorry for the short and boring chapter 😬. This is just a little filler chapter. It's about to get wild I promise 🤗.
Vote and Comment 💜___