24- Pregnant????

Brooklyn POV3 weeks later

Brooklyn POV
3 weeks later

After that whole mess with Jayden. Xavier and I wanted to get away. We went to Mexico for our Spring break. We came back 2 weeks ago and I found out Jayden was sent to prison for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted rape. They added the deadly weapon part on because Xavier told them he took his gun.

I kinda feel bad for him though. He did hurt me and all but he didn't deserve three years.

I got up out of bed careful not to wake Xavier. I walked into the kitchen and took out sum pancake mix and bacon since thats the only thing they had. As I finished up the bacon Xavier came and sat at the table.

"What you cooking beautiful? " He asked in his sleepy voice.

"The only breakfast food I could find here." I replied fixing me a plate and sitting across from him.

"Damn couldn't make daddy no plate?" He said sucking his teeth getting up to get sum food.

Before I could reply the doorbell rang.

"Ill get it." I said running to the door thinking it was Kennedy and Jeremiah.

I opened the door to see sum light skin girl with buck teeth standing there. The look on her face showed that she was surprised too.

"Who the hell are you." I snapped.

"Im Zays girl and soon to be baby momma. Now who are you?" The girl spat back.

Then Xavier walked up behind me.

"Yo what the hell you doing here?" He asked the girl.

"I came to see you daddy and to let you know im pregnant." She said smiling extra hard.

"Okey why you telling me?" Xavier asked looking confused.

"Because its your baby of course." She said getting mad.

"Yeah okay well you can have him sweetie." I said turning to get my stuff and leave.

"Where you think you going?" Xavier said after I had gotten all my stuff out his room.

"You got a baby on the way and me your GIRLFRIEND aint pregnant. So I dont need to be your girlfriend no more." I said trying my best not to cry.

"Baby no please it was a mistake. Im sorry don't leave me." He basically begged.

"Nahh it wasn't no mistake when you came inside her was it? Alright then im leaving." I said walking towards the door.  The girl was in the living room already getting comfortable.

"Baby please dont leave me... I need you. I Love you Brooklyn." He said grabbing my hand.

That was the very first time he had said that out loud. I looked at him in shock then remembered a certain person sitting on the couch watching the whole thing.

"If you "Love" me so much why the hell is she pregnant?" I asked pointing to her.

"SHE A HOE! That could be half the city baby. I only fucked her once when we was split up and I wore a condom." He said looking at her as if he was just processing everything he just said.

"Matter of fact you look  about 6 months pregnant and I fucked you about a month and sum change ago so you can get yo lieing ass out my house." He said to her.

She balled up her face and got all in his face. "This is your baby and you not finna try to play me because you got sum new ass." She screamed in his face.

I took the opportunity to walk out. I couldn't deal with all the drama Xavier had in his life. If it wasn't family stuff it was thirsty girls. I just cant take it no more. I walked to my apartment and went to my room to cry myself to sleep. I wanted to be the one to have his baby. Im the one in love with him.

"Fuckkkk im in love with him." I said out loud hoping what I said wasn't true but it was I fell in love with a thug.

"Damn what am I gonna do now?"

____Hey guys sorry for the short chapter its just a filler chapter.
The next few chapters are gonna be wild so please keep up.
Dont forget to
Vote and Comment💓.____