Happy.

This chapter picks up from the last chapter of my last story.

After Alfie proposed there wasn't much for us to do at the pier. So Louise, Matt, and Darcy went back home, but not before I got to cuddle the most adorable 3 year old ever. I gave Louise and Matt each loving hugs and set them off.

Joe, Alfie, Dad, and I drove back to the flat where dad and Joe left to drive back to Wiltshire. Before my dad could leave I wrapped my arms around his neck, he returned the hug by placing his arms around my back and lifting my feet from the concrete.

"I love you ZoBo." He whispered quietly into my right ear.

"I love you too daddy." I breathed.

He placed my feet back onto the ground and walked over to Alfie, wrapping him in a hug. I wrapped my arms around Joe's waist and he placed an arm over my shoulder.

"Well were sending you off. It was nice knowing ya." Joe said jokingly.

"Shut up Joe." I said resting my head on his chest.

Alfie and I watched them drive away from under the awning of the building. Seeing as it was starting to rain.

Once back in the apartment Alfie got on skype to his family. There were laughs, shouts, and tears. After about 30 minutes we said our "goodbyes" and "see ya soons" and shut the laptop.

Alfie and I laid back on the couch and put our feet up on the coffee table. He took my left hand in his right and brought it close to his face.

"What do you think? Is it okay?" He asked nervously.

"I moved over and sat in his lap, taking his hands in mine.

"It is perfect." I said blushing. I leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"I just want you to be happy." He sighed when our lips parted.

I rested my forehead against his and closed my eyes. "I am happy Alfie. Very happy."

I kissed him where my forehead had rested against his and stood up from the couch.

"I plan to be happy for the rest of my life Alfie. With you." I said.

He smiled shyly and released my hand. I walked over and grabbed the phone and saw that I had a text from my mother.

I heard the news honey! Congratulations! Hopefully we can have lunch soon!
xx

I groaned and deleted the text. Making a mental note to give my brother a hard time for telling her. I then decided it was time for lunch.

"Alfie. Pizza or Chinese?" I said standing by the windows, looking out at the waves that were growing larger due to the wind and storm.

"Umm how about Pizza." Alfie said snapping me out of my daze.

"Okay." I answered leaving the windows and sitting at the dinner table.

I stood up and saw Alfie working. I tiptoed over and rested my chin on his shoulder. He placed a kiss on my temple.

"I'm going to take a nap. The nightmare last night kept me up. Pizza should be here in 40 mins." I said.

He leaned forward, causing my chin to drop from his shoulder. He stood from the couch and placed his hands on my hips when he reached me. I reciprocated by placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I love you." He breathed.

"I love you too." I said, standing on my tiptoes and connecting his lips with mine.

I tangled my hands in his hair and the kiss grew more passionate and more heated. We each pulled away at the same time, gasping for air.

"Sorry?" I said.

"For what?" He questioned.

"I...I don't know."

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up from the floor. Next thing I know he is carrying my up the stairs and then into our room.

He placed me in the bed and removed my boots. "40 mins?" He questioned.

"Yes." I said, laying my head back onto the pillow.

Alfie smiled and walked out of the room. Shutting the door quietly behind him. I rolled over to face the window and watched the trees sway violently in the wind and watched lightening trace the dark clouds in the sky.

I wrapped my arms around a pillow since Alfie wasn't next to me. My left hand was on top of the pillow and my ring caught my eye. It truly was gorgeous. I was immensely happy to be spending the rest of my life with Alfie. My eyes began to feel heavy and I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------
Hope it is living up to the first one!

Thanks so much for reading.

Love, Caity!! xx