Home.

I stepped onto the concrete sidewalk outside Heathrow airport and took a deep breath. Letting the brisk February air hit my tanned skin. Lou and I had landed about 20 minutes ago and were now waiting on Alfie and Matt to arrive.

I enjoyed the brisk weather. Not too hot, yet not too cold. We sat down on a bench and waited.

"I had so much fun, Chummy!" Louise said smiling at me.

"Me too!"

A car horn beeped causing Louise and I to jump. We looked up and saw the boys pulling up to the curb. Alfie opened his door and smiled at me, opening his arms. I stood up and ran over to Alfie, leaping at him and wrapping my arms and legs around him. I felt his lips touch my neck and my body immediately warmed at his touch.

I pulled my face out of the crook of his neck and looked at him. I grabbed his face in my hands and brought his lips to mine. "I missed you, so much!" I said, pulling away and resting my forehead against his.

"I missed you more!" He said, placing his hands on my hips and placing me on the ground. "I'm happy your home." He said cupping my left cheek.

I leaned into his hand. "I'm happy to be home!" I replied.

"Zoe!" A tiny voice chirped my name. Looking to my right I saw Darcy in Matt's arms.

"Hello, Darcy!" I said, walking over and taking her from Matt's arms. So he and Louise could properly embrace. "How are you?" I asked straightening out her shirt and setting her on my hip.

"Good!" She exclaimed, and she rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me.

Matt and Louise had a quick kiss and Louise took Darcy from my arms. "I missed you baby!" She said walking over to the car.

I turned to Alfie and slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back, lovingly. I had missed this, I had missed him. I let out a deep breath and let go of him. "I love you." I said looking up at him.

"I love you, too." He said, kissing me on the forehead. He walked over and grabbed my bags, placing them in the car.

I sat down in the backseat between Darcy and Alfie. I rested my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes. He placed his hand on my knee and squeezed lightly. I smiled and kissed his shoulder.

We spent the whole two hours of the car journey talking about our holiday. About the beach, about the snorkeling, about the amazing food! It felt like 10 minutes to be honest.

We pulled into Louise's drive and I felt a ping of sadness. I knew that our trip was over, and I wouldn't be spending a load of time with Louise. Which made me upset. Yes, we would Skype everyday, but she wouldn't be there physically.

Very solemnly I stood up out of the car and wrapped my arms around Louise. "I had a great time, Chummy!" I said squeezing her tightly. "Me too!" She said.

I let go of her and held her shoulders at arms length. "Skype tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Of course!" She replied. I kissed her on the cheek and gave her one more hug.

Alfie had put my bags into his car and was now saying goodbye to Lou. I said my farewells to Darcy and Matt and got into the car. Alfie rolled down the window and I waved at them until they were out of sight.

Another two hour car journey was staring me in the face and I slowly leaned my seat back. Alfie turned on the heated seats and turned up "Rather Be" on the radio. He knew I loved that song.

His slick black car weaved through the lanes of traffic and traveled swiftly down the motor way. I slid my hand into his and sat it in my lap, and started playing with his fingers. He squeezed my hand, and flashed me that bright, beautiful smile. The smile that I hadn't seen in forever. The smile that meant the world to me.

Alfie heaved my large suitcase out of the back of the car and sat it down the the ground. I picked up my bag and small carry on and made my way to the entrance of the building. I got into the lift and pressed "3" on the little keypad. Alfie stepped in and the elevator started moving up.

He sat his keys on the entryway table and rolled my suitcase in. I flicked the light switch and let the soft light drown me. I sat down my bags and shut the door. The familiar smell of Alfie filled my nose.

I smiled and started up the stairs, my bags in hand. Alfie was unpacking my bag, bless him, and I placed my bag on the desk and started unpacking my carry on.

I was done after about 5 minutes and was now laying in bed watching Alfie. Closely. Admiring all of him, his stubble, his eyes, his nicely toned arms.

"What?" He said smiling at me.

"Huh? Nothing." I said blushing furiously.

He crawled onto the bed and hovered over my face, inches away, causing my breath to hitch. Feeling a bit brave I grabbed his neck and pulled him to me. The kiss was passionate and hungry, yet soft and loving at the same.

That's when I felt something. It felt like a nervous twitch, or butterflies in my stomach. "Wait, Alfie!" I said sitting up.

I placed my hands on my stomach and waited. My right hand raised slightly and I smiled widely looking up at Alfie.

"What?!" He said, looking confused and excited all at the same time.

I grabbed his large hand and placed it under my shirt onto my stomach. He waited a couple of seconds and then jumped slightly.

"Woah!" He said.

"She must have missed daddy!" I said.

He replaced his hand with his cheek and laid his head there. The baby would kick every couple of seconds and every time Alfie would giggle and ask me if I felt it.

"Yes, Alfie, I felt it." I said giggling.

I placed my hands in his hair and rested my head back onto the pillow. It felt so good to be back home.

______________________

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I feel terrible.

I have a quick question, should I do Alfie's pov every once in while?

Please leave comments telling me what you think and Thank You so much for reading!

Love Caity. XX