Let's have some fun!

My eyes opened slowly and I stretched my arms out. Alfie's head was laying on my stomach and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I placed my hands in his hair and scratched his head softly, trying to wake him. He started to stir and his eyes opened up to a squint.

"Good Morning." I whispered, moving my right hand from his head to his back and rubbing gently.

Alfie groaned and shut his eyes again. "Alfie. Wakey wakey."

"No." He said.

I gave up and picked up my mobile from the bedside table, I had a text from Louise.

"I'm taking Matt to the train. See you when we get back. xxx." Sent at 7:15.

I turned my head and looked at the clock which read, 8:30. No wonder Alfie didn't want to get up. Picking up the tv remote I clicked it on. Alfie would wake up in his own time. I've come to accept it.

---------------------------------------

About one hour later Alfie lifted his head and looked at me. Muting the tv I looked back and smiled. He crawled closer to my face and kissed my lips lightly.

"Good Morning." He said, his voice still raspy from sleep.

He grabbed my hips and kissed my stomach. "And good morning to you." He said against my skin.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked, resting my hands on his shoulders.

"What?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Alfie, I may be pregnant but it's still a girls week." I said, smiling at him. "We're also having girls vacation in a couple of weeks. Remember, the Bahamas?"

A frown grew on his face and he pushed out his bottom lip. He laid his head down on the pillow beside me.

"I don't wanna leave." He moaned.

---------------------------------------

Alfie zipped up his suitcase and walked down the stairs, me behind him. It was dark and cloudy outside yet not raining. We walked out to the car and Alfie placed his bag in the backseat. Turning to me he placed his hands on each side of my face.

"I'll see you Friday. I love you." He said, pulling me to him and our lips connecting.

A car horn started honking, causing us to separate. Lou pulled into the driveway shouting "PDA." Causing me to blush furiously.

She got out of the car and looked at us. "Hello." She said getting Darcy out of her carseat.

Darcy ran over to Alfie and put her arms in the air. Alfie leaned down and picked her up off the ground. "Hello precious." He said kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"Alfie are you leaving?" Louise asked, frowning.

"Yea, I don't wanna intrude on girls week." He said, handing Darcy to me.

He kissed me and got into his car. "Love you." I said.

"Love you too. Bye guys!" He said, backing out and driving off down the road.

"We'll it's just us three now." I said kissing Darcy on the cheek.

Louise looked at me and smiled. "LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!" She yelled, running up the walkway.

I held tightly onto Darcy and followed Louise into the house.

----------------------------------------
Sorry it's so short.
Thanks for reading! I hope you're enjoying it!

Love, Caity! xxxx