Shopping.

Alfie and I were in the car on our way to the mall. I was sitting in the passenger seat, making a list for the gifts I needed to get. I let out a small groan and Alfie's eyes left the road and connected with mine.

"What?" He said glancing back at the road.

"I don't know what to get my mother." I sighed, leaning my head against the headrest.

"You can never go wrong with jewelry." Alfie said smirking and fixing his eyes back on the motorway.

I placed the finished list in my bag between my feet, and leaned back up. Alfie took my hand in his, pulling it to his lips kissing it softly.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you." I replied and leaned my head back, looking out the passenger window.

I was standing in a jewelry store, examining all the accessories in the showcases. My brow was furrowed from thinking so hard about what to get my mother. Alfie walked into the store, holding about 10 bags, and looked me, smiling.

"Found something yet?" He asked setting the bags down.

"I think so. Um, sir." I said waving to the worker.

"Yes ma'am?" He said.

"I'll take the diamond studs please." I said pointing towards the case.

"Will that be all?" He answered retrieving them.

"Yes."

Alfie walked over to the till and produced a credit card. Alfie would be buying all of my gifts that I planned on buying today. I felt terrible. I would have to find a way to make it up to him.

"Have a Merry Christmas!" The man said, waving as we left the store.

"Where to now?" Alfie asked putting the small jewelry bag into a bigger bag.

"Sephora, for Poppy and Louise!" I replied.

After purchasing a Mac and Nars pallet and some brushes we walked over to Lush so I could get the last couple of gifts for Louise.

"Hello, can I help you find anything." A tall black haired boy said smiling widely.

"I need the Candy Mountain Bar, please." I said smiling back.

He pointed to the left side of the store winking at me. The smile immediately fell from my face and I turned towards Alfie, who wasn't paying attention. Walking over I slid my hand into his and hugged his arm to my body. The worker's face twisted in disgust and he walked away.

We left Lush and walked back to the car hand in hand, each holding about 10 bags. We decided on just driving through a McDonalds for dinner, and then going home to wrap the gifts.

I got a kids meal and Alfie got a burger I ate mine on the way home and when we got there I had to drag myself up the stairs. I dropped the bags in the living room floor and fell onto the couch, shutting my eyes and falling asleep instantly.

----------------------------------------
Sorry it is so short! The next one will be longer!

Thanks for reading!!

Love Caity!