Deal!

Louise, Darcy, and I spent the rest of the day eating sweets, watching television, listening to music whilst dancing, and playing fun games.

Louise put Darcy down around 8:30 after about half an hour of Darcy-Zoe cuddle time. We walked back to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"So Chummy, wanna talk?" Louise asked, folding her legs onto the couch.

"Sure." I said, grabbing my knees and pulling them towards my chest.

"So how is everything going? We haven't talked properly in a while." She asked.

"Everything is wonderful, I have Alfie now. He is so kind and sweet and loving. He'll make a great dad, I just know it." I replied, a wide smile on my face.

"Speaking of dads, have you told yours and Joe about the baby?"

I looked down at my hands that were resting on the top of my knees. "No." I said.

Louise sighed. "When do you plan on telling them?"

"Saturday maybe, I think we're going to visit." I replied looking up. "But, it's not telling them I'm worried about. It's telling my mum, that's what worries me."

Louise wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me to her. "I know." She said.

"Because she'll want to be a part of the baby's life. And I am going to sound like terrible person for saying this, I know, but I don't want her around the baby. She is such a judgmental and shallow person, and I don't want that affecting my child." I said quickly.

"I understand." Lou said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "And you're not a terrible person. You're the strongest most amazing person I've ever met in my life. You've been through so much Zo. And look how beautiful and lovely you turned out."

Tears started trickling down my cheeks, I leaned up a kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you, Chummy, I could say the same for you." I rested my head on her shoulder.

_______________________

The next days went by a in a blur of laughing and fun. I was loading my bags in my car and Louise and Darcy were standing by me.

"Bye Chummy." Louise said, pouting.

"Bye." I said pulling her in for a hug. "I love you." I said, before pulling away.

"I love you." She reciprocated.

"Bye Zoe chummy." Darcy said, looking up at me and waving her tiny hand.

I leaned down and picked her up. I kissed her and handed her to Louise. "Love you guys." I said, before opening my door and getting in.

"Do you have everything?" Louise asked.

"Yes." I replied.

I gave them both one last quick hug and got into my car. I put the key in the ignition and started it.

"I'll see you in a few weeks." Lou said through the rolled down window.

"Okay. Bye guys! Love you!" I said backing out and driving away.

_______________________

Two hours later I pulled into the car park in front of the flat. I took the key out of the ignition and sat in my car. Placing my hands on my stomach I sighed.

"I love you." I said, looking down.

Opening the door I got out, grabbed my bags, and made my way up the steps into the building.

I stepped out of the elevator and walked over to the door to the flat. I decided I would surprise Alfie, so I very quietly swiped my card and entered the code. Placing my bags on the floor I turned and shut the door ever so quietly.

The tv was on in our bedroom so I made my way up the stairs. Alfie was sitting by the fireplace on his computer. I walked up behind him and placed my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I whispered into his ear. I felt his body shiver.

"I don't know? Give me a hint." He said a smile spread across his face.

"Okay. Keep your eyes closed." I said removing my hands from his eyes and walking around in front of him.

He was in nothing but sweatpants and a tank. He had two day old scruff and ruffled hair. I carefully sat on his lap a leg on each side of waist. I heard his breath hitch and a smiled appeared on my face. I placed my hands on either side of his face, his stubble scratching my delicate palms, and pulled his face closer to mine. Centimeters away, only our noses touching.

"Still need a hint?" I whispered.

"Yes." He breathed.

In one swift moved I connected his lips to mine and kissed him, passionately. His mouth opened with a moan and our tongues started intertwining. His hands moved under my shirt, large warm palms grazing my back.

I pulled back and placed my hands back over his eyes. "Guess." I said.

He wrapped his arms around my back and stood up. "It is the one and only Zoe Sugg." He said smiling.

I unwrapped my legs from his waist and placed my arms around his neck, pulling him in tight.

"Baby, I've missed you." He said against my cheek.

"I've missed you." I replied. Placing a kiss on his neck.

He sat me down and placed his hands on my stomach. "I've missed you too little man!"

"Hey! How do you know it's a boy?" I asked.

"Just an inkling." He said.

"I'll bet you a tenner that it's a girl!" I said smiling up at him.

"Deal!" He said. Swooping down a kissing me.

______________________
Sorry it has taken so long to update. I feel like a terrible person. We've had internet issues as we are switching providers. Im sorry.

Thanks for ready. Hope you're enjoying it!

Love, Caity! xxxx