Christmas with the Deyes family.

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times. I was in mine and Alfie's room, he must've carried my up here. I sat up and looked at the clock, which read 9:30 am. Alfie was sound asleep next to me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then all of the sudden my stomach turned. I threw the blanket off my body and sprinted into the bathroom. I dropped to my knees in front of the the toilet and threw up.

Alfie came rushing in and ran over to me. He grabbed my hair and rubbed my back reassuringly. Tears were streaming down my face when I stood up. I shut the lid and flushed, Alfie got some water out of the tap and I gulped it down.

"Are you okay?" He said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yea, I'm okay." I answered breathlessly.

He ushered me back into the room and into the bed. I pulled the blankets to my chin and laid back. Alfie sat beside me in the bed and started working.

I threw up about 3 times that morning. I had no idea what was wrong with me. I was feeling fine a day before. Alfie gave me some medicine to calm my stomach and it helped for a short period of time. In which I wrapped all of the remaining presents and placed them under the tree.

--------------------------------------

We were sitting around Alfie's parents table, eating Christmas dinner. I had a load on my plate, however, I didn't feel hungry at all. I ate anyway, I did not want to make Amanda feel bad.

Alfie was hold my right knee with his left hand under the table. And forking food into his mouth with the other. After eating about half of the food on my plate I put down my fork, I couldn't handle another bite, I would've been sick.

"Zoe, are you done dear?" Alfie's mum asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling well." I replied.

"Well, that's alright. Don't worry." She said smiling.

"Excuse me." I said wiping my mouth.

I stood up from my chair and walked into the kitchen rinsing off my plate and placing it in the dishwasher. A pair of hands touched my hips.

"Are you okay?" Alfie whispered into my hair.

I turned to face him. "Yea, just feeling a little poorly." I said with a look of sadness on my face.

"It's okay. But you've been feeling bad for about a week. You should see a doctor babe." He said looking down at me.

"I will, I promise after the Holidays." I answered taking his face in my hands.

"Hey were opening presents!" Alfie's mum shouted from inside the living room.

I reached up and planted a soft kiss on Alfie's lips, and then walked into the living room. Alfie not far behind. There were loads of presents under the tree, wrapped in red paper with reindeer on them. I sat down on the couch next to Alfie and Poppy. Amanda sat out piles of presents at our feet, I was pleasantly surprised when I got five, us children decided that we would let the parents open theirs first.

"To: Mum and Dad. From: Alfie & Zoe." Amanda read aloud.

She tore the paper off and in it was a small box in which was a small envelope.

Amanda screamed and started jumping up and down, she shoved the envelope at Mr. Deyes and he read it aloud.

"7 days and 6 nights at the LUX Maldives' Resort." He said, his eyes widening.

Alfie and I both had massive smiles on our faces. Amanda came over and wrapped us both in one massive hug. She let us go and Mr. Deyes gave us each hugs.

"Thank you both!" He said.

Poppy got them new luggage for their trip and they were so excited. Next up was Poppy who had 6 presents at her feet. She received a new bag from her parents. A very nice wallet from Alfie. And some vouchers for TopShop and Primark. From all three of them. Next up was my gift. I was so nervous.

"To: Poppy. From: Zoe." She said.

She had opened the smaller box first which was the pallet I had bought her from Nars. She unwrapped the paper and smiled at me wrapping me in a hug.

"Thank you so much Zoe!" She said.

"Oh. You're welcome." I said reciprocating the hug.

After she spent about 10 minutes looking inside, she opened the bigger box. Which was a makeup brush set.

"To: Poppy From: Zoe." She read aloud. "You got me two things? The pallet was enough." She said surprised.

"Well I saw this and got it for you." I said.

She unwrapped the paper and looked at me wide eyed. She wrapped her arms around my neck once more and thanked me a thousand times over.

I received some lush bath bombs, my favourite perfume, and a voucher for Primark. I stood up and gave Poppy and Alfie's Mum and Dad hugs. Thanking them for all the lovely gifts.

Alfie got a hat, some new jeans, new headphones, and some new ties.

After we were done opening gifts we said our goodbyes, and carried out all of our gifts to the car. On our way home Alfie and I sang songs and played road games. After about an hour in the car I started not feeling so well. Alfie could tell because my face turned pale. He pulled over at a Burger King and rushed me into the ladies toilet.

We walked out about 30 minutes later. Alfie got me a drink from the counter and walked back out to the car.

"Are you okay Little One? We have about 45 minutes left." He asked with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Yea. Ill be okay." I said taking a drink from the sprite.

We arrived home and carted our gifts up the stairs. It was half 9 and I sat mine down on the counter. After dragging my feet up the stairs and peeling the clothes from my body I crawled into the bed.

Alfie shut off the light and got in beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I hope you feel better your family and Lou's are coming tomorrow." He said.

"Me too." I replied with a yawn.

---------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!

Love Caity!! xxx