Snorkeling with Louise.

I took a huge swig of my virgin mojito, savoring every single drop. Louise and I were sitting at the beach. Soaking up every single sun ray we could get.

It was our third day on holiday and it was going great. We had stayed up late, having very in depth conversations, gone on a couple of spa days, and later on today we were going snorkeling.

"I'm starving." I said turning my head to face Louise.

She was wearing big pale pink sunglasses and a very dark, navy swimming costume. Her blonde hair shone brightly and her newly touched up bright pink ends complemented her skin tone.

"Wanna go back up to the room and order something for lunch?" She asked looking over at me.

"Yea." I said smiling widely.

I stood up and wrapped my large orange towel around my body. After picking up my phone and my glass of drink, Louise and I made our way to the elevator.

When we opened the door to the condo my laptop was ringing meaning someone was wanting to FaceTime with me. I quickly walked over to my laptop and pressed 'answer' on my screen.

The call connected and I saw an unshaved, tired looking Alfie staring back at me. A smile spread across my face.

"Hi baby!" He said smiling back at me.

"Hi love! How are you?" I asked sitting down on the bed and placing the laptop in my lap.

"I'm good! I've just been hanging out with Poppy and my parents today. How are you and Louise?"

"Ohh that sounds fun! And we're good. We are scheduled to go snorkeling at 4 so we're just about to eat lunch."

Louise walked over and stuck her face in front of the camera. "Hi, Alfie!" She shouted loudly.

Alfie let out a cackle and threw his head back. "Hey Louise!" He said in-between fits of laughter.

We talked for a good 30 minutes and then we had to say our goodbyes. "Okay, I'll let you guys eat. I can't wait to pick you up Saturday! I love you and miss you." He said.

"I love and miss you too! Bye babe." I said.

"Love you, bye." Alfie said.

I shut the laptop and walked into the living area of our little condo. "What do you want to eat?" She asked.

"Pizza!" I said plopping down onto the sofa.

"Okay!"

______________________

A bright green fish swam past my face quickly. Me and Louise were surrounded my loads of fish. Each a different color. They we're all different shapes and sizes and so vibrant.

Lou was about 2 feet to my right and we were swimming around in unison. Admiring all the scenery. The water was so blue and clear, and the sand was pure white and felt like confectioners sugar. We had been out for about almost an hour and our session ended in a couple of minutes.

Louise reached her arm out and tapped me, getting my attention. She pointed and right below us was a school of about a hundred Blackcap Basslets. They were beautiful shades of purple and pink, with black heads, and about the size of a hair grip. They we're so beautiful and didn't swim away when Louise and I got close. I made a mental note to remember them.

______________________

I had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped my robe around my wet body. Causing it to stick to every curve. There was a knocking at the door and I told Louise I would get it.

I opened the door and a tall dark man stood there holding a bag of food. He flashed a smile of perfectly straight and white teeth. "Order for Louise or Zoe." He said looking at the receipt.

"Yep." I said.

"That will be $35." He said smiling widely.

I turned around and walked into the living area and fetched my purse taking out two $20 dollar bills. My sopping wet hair fell around my face and water droplets fell into my bag. I leaned back up and turned around. The delivery man was staring at my legs and biting his lip. I forgot that my robe came up above the knee and there we're tons of water drop running down my calves and shins.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" He asked not taking his eyes off my body.

Rolling my eyes I took the food from him and set it on the entryway table. "Nope." I handed him the money with my left hand and as soon as he saw my engagement ring the smile fell from his face. "Keep the change." I said, and I shut the door before he could say anything else.

I walked into the kitchen and Louise was laughing. She must've heard what had happened. "It's not funny Chummy!" I said as I burst into laughter.

______________________
Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. Thanks for reading. Please comment. Hope you're enjoying it.

Love, Caity xxxx