The Bahamas.

Jim and Tanya walked us back up to our flat. After saying our goodbyes, taking some pictures (mostly me and Tanya), and exchanging numbers, Tanya and Jim left.

Alfie and I went upstairs and got ready for bed. While he was in the shower, I pulled the letter out of my nightstand. I must've read the letter a millions times. The bathroom doorknob turned and I quickly shoved the letter under the duvet.

"Why wont you just tell me what it says?" Alfie asked as he slid on a pair of pants.

"Because it will upset you." I replied, looking down at my hands.

Alfie walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, taking my hands in his. "Zoe I will not be upset. Not with you anyway." He said smiling at me.

I took a deep breath and started. "It's from Pentoville Prison, Nikolai is getting out early. On good behavior." I said. Tears started trickling down my cheeks.

Alfie's jaw immediately clenched. He took my face in his hands and rubbed away the tears with his thumbs. "It's fine. I'll call tomorrow and see what I can do. Okay?"

"Okay." I replied.

______________________

I zipped up my suitcase and pulled it down the stairs. Struggling I tried to stand it up against the wall. Alfie was out with his good friend Marcus and I was waiting for Louise to come and pick me up. We we're going to the Bahamas today. And I was super excited.

Alfie had called a lawyer and extended Nikolai's parole, and the restraining order. The court agreed since he is still kind of a flight risk and it involved civilian safety. Even though he got out in 2 months he still couldn't get within 500 ft of our flat. Which made me feel 100 times better. Especially because I'm pregnant.

There was a knock and I ran towards the door. I swung it open and lunged at Louise. "CHUMMY!" I shouted.

"Hi Chummy!" She said wrapping her arms around me.

After a good solid hug for about 10 minutes, Louise stood back. She placed her hand on my stomach. "Hello baby." She said. "Matt's down in the car. Where are we picking up Alfie?"

"Bagelman down the street." I said as I pulled up the handlebar on my suitcase.

_______________________

I walked up behind Alfie and wrapped my arms around his upper chest. Alfie turned around and wrapped me in a hug. He shook Matt's hand and said hello to Louise.

"Oh. Zoe this is Marcus Butler." He said unwrapping me.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. He was about Alfie's height, had dirty blond hair, and green eyes. He wore big glasses that complemented his face and a beanie.

"Nice to meet you. Wow Alfie wasn't lying, you are gorgeous."

I blushed furiously and grabbed Alfie's arm. "C'mon Marcus. Don't make her nervous." Alfie said laughing. "Don't worry he has a girlfriend." He said looking down at me.

______________________

"Flight leaving at 3:30 to Nassau, Bahamas. Boarding in 20 minutes. Pre-board in 10."

I turned to Alfie and wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his lips against my temple. "I love you." He said.

I hugged him tighter. "I love you more." I said.

I took his face in my hands and smiled at him. He kissed me passionately. "Get a room!" Louise said giggling.

Alfie handed me my carry on and said goodbye to Louise. I said goodbye to Matt and Darcy.

Louise and I handed in our tickets and started down the walkway to get on the plane. I turned around one last time and blew a kiss to Alfie. "Love you." I mouthed.

"Love you." He said.

I sat down by Louise in first class and let out a long sigh. "Time to relax." I said smiling at her.

"I'm so excited Chummy." She said grabbing my hand.

"Me too!"

______________________
Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments, I love reading them!

Love, Caity! xx