Chapter 7 | Training

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 7 | Training

"Today marks our first day of training. First of all we will train as one; we will begin our exercise by running 300 laps in human form around the whole territory. Moon Dawn Pack move behind us, we run in five."

Alpha Horton watched as Luna Oswald went down the mini stage and went to her pack.

Alpha Horton suddenly remembered that during trainings he would often shift to his wolf. He felt guilty and jealous to those who can. He lost his ability to shift since he felt his true mate died seven years ago, his wolf no longer cared and shut him off, he wanted to feel the fertile ground under him once more, the breezy wind as he ran as fast as his four legs could carry.

His eyes looked for Luna Oswald and found her still in her human form.

Still wearing that blasted cloak that covered her face.

He tilted his head to the right as he tried to listen to Luna Oswald and Beta Valise's conversation.

He saw her talking to her Beta awhile ago and with his enhanced hearing as the Alpha; he managed to hear their conversation.

"Beta Valise, you train them. I'll go inside my office, mind link me if anything happens."

"You're going to the hill?" Beta Valise said in a hushed tone.

"You read me so well," She sighed.

"Alright, just take care."

"Always."

Alpha Horton stared as Luna Oswald leave and disappear under the thick trees.

Beta Valise tilted his head back and howled, soon more howls filled the air and Beta Valise started to run. Alpha Horton's pack stared at him with giddy eyes and excited bodies, Alpha Horton nodded and they were off.

Alpha Horton stayed behind, Beta Valise's howl can't affect him, his wolf may not be active but it still is there. He just wished that his wolf would communicate with him once more; he looked down and sighed in disgust.

His figure is now long forgotten, now he's too thin and too tall, his hair now up to his shoulders, he no longer cared.

What's the use of looking good?

His mate is now dead.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

Luna Oswald was oblivious to the person that is following her.

Her eyes were blank and her senses were turned off, there is only one goal in her mind.

To visit her love and her child

Up the hill she walked, never once faltering and stopping, she walked with ease and knowledge for she had been walking this path for too long.

Then she saw the tree and beneath it stood two crosses.

One was bigger than the other, Luna Oswald sighed and went to sit down beneath it, she lifted her hand and caressed it lovingly.

"Oh, Sylvan, my love, the day once more arrives. Another year shall pass without you by my side." She brokenly said her tone of voice softening as her whole body sagged in sadness.

She inhaled and tried to stop her tears.

Then she lifted both of her hands and swept back her cloak, revealing her lustrous white locks and golden eyes, which were now teary.