Chapter 29 | You Don't Deserve Me

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 29 | You Don't Deserve Me

Seven and a half years ago

———————————————————————————

⚠ WARNING! ⚠

The this chapter contains some sensitive stuff.

Young audiences are advised to skip this chapter.

This chapter is a very dark chapter but it shapes Rosaline's story.

(Contains violence, and violation of sexual freedom/consent)

I am not going into details people.

———————————————————————————

This is their past.

———————————————————————————

Rosaline's father died from overdose and Rosaline was transferred into the main pack house to serve as a maid.

However, things weren't made easy for her.

Every single day people would hurt her. Everyone in the pack saw her as a killer. They would abuse her physically and spiritually.

Others would just hurt her to try and prove to themselves that they are stronger — that they have power over her since she does not fight back.

And every single night, Rosaline had to endure the pain of feeling her true mate be with somebody else.

She felt it every single night.

It was like her body was being skinned alive with silver and eating wolvesbane all together. She couldn't breath, couldn't move, couldn't do anything to stop it.

Her mate already rejected her but Rosaline didn't want to accept the rejection.

Because she prays that one day he will finally see that she's here. That one day he will finally listen to what she has to say.

But he doesn't want to listen to her.

He avoids her very existence and is always with his chosen.

Rosaline is slowly starting to get used to the pain. She will try to hold on to their bond for as long as she can in the hopes that one day he will see.

That he will finally accept her as she is.

She only wants to be loved for once.

"You."

That single word made Rosaline look up from the floor she was cleaning. She saw her mate in front of her and Rosaline smiled at him.

She saw something flash in his eyes and watched as his silvery gray eyes darkened in anger and in disgust.

Rosaline looked down in shame.

"Come with me."

Rosaline suddenly looked up and her eyes widened in shock.

Her mate wants to talk to her.

She immediately stood up and went to approach Alpha Horton when she suddenly tripped. She was falling towards Alpha Horton but he took a step back and watched her fall down on the floor.