Chapter 26 | The Letter

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 26 | The Letter

Luna Oswald, I am displeased to inform you that the Rouge Alpha, Janice Salvi has amassed a larger number of rouges. This time he also has the help of the Silver Dagger pack.

Salvi killed their Alpha and assumed position.

The witches that are helping Salvi is related to someone whom you know.

Luna Oswald froze for awhile. 'Someone I know?' She asked herself in disbelief. Luna Oswald continued to read the letter.

There is something else, Luna Oswald.

The day of the blood moon is coming closer. The council with the Great Witch Melaniya shall come over to your pack and restore your memories.

It is decided by the Moon Goddess herself.

Luna Oswald, this may come as a shock to you. I hope that you may remain strong and act with a clear sense of mind once you read my next words.

My sources tell me that Alpha Richards is alive.

Luna Oswald's hands begin to shake in disbelief once she read the words.

'Sylvan is alive?' She asked herself while tears freely  flowed down her cheeks.

She continued to read.

I am not sure if he really is alive, Luna Oswald.

But my people sensed an aura that is similar to his near your pack.

'He seems to be guarding your pack.' According to my sources.

I am only telling you this because you deserve to know the truth.

I pray that the Moon Goddess may guide you.

I shall lend you my army in order for us to dispose Salvi once and for all.

The dark witches of the forbidden forest needs to be vanquished.

I shall wait for your reply, Luna Oswald.

— Theodore Ceivassè Ruxil Sancreve Trivalene, King of the Lycan Realm.

'Sylvan might be alive?' Luna Oswald thought to herself. 'I felt our bond break that day and felt the pain in my heart, how come he's still alive?' She asked herself. 'Is he really alive? Or is this just a trick?'

A knock sounded outside Luna Oswald's door.

"Come in." She said.

Beta Valise entered the room and his eyes widened as he saw Luna Oswald's state.

"Luna Oswald!" Beta Valise cried in disbelief. "You're still wearing that bloodied dress." He pointed at.

Luna Oswald looked down and saw the blood of her opponent covering her once white dress.

"I will change my clothes now, Beta Valise. Make sure that no one enters this room other than me and you."

And Luna Oswald strode out and left the Alpha King's letter on the table.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

It was now eight in the evening and Luna Oswald is now dressed up. She went down to greet her pack and officially start the late Alpha Sylvan Richards' birthday.