Chapter 25 | Uncovered

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 25 | Uncovered

"Are we in some sort of movie shoot? Or did Halloween come already without us noticing it?" Beta Enrico Hytes said while motioning towards the  pack members of the Blue Orion Pack who now all wore white.

"I heard them talking earlier." Alpha Horton said.

Beta Hytes looked up at him in question.

"Today is the birthday of the late Alpha Sylvan Richards."

Beta Hytes' eyes widened in shock.

"Ohh, so that's why they're wearing white..."

Alpha Horton said nothing and kept looking for one cloaked person.

Finally he saw her across the slightly crowded field.

Luna Oswald is with her Beta and they seemed to be talking about something.

He was about to walk towards them when a manicured hand stopped him.

Looking behind him he saw Coralline.

He looked to his right to call his Beta to get rid of his sister but his Beta is nowhere to be seen.

"You," Alpha Horton growled lowly. "Take your filthy hands off of me."

Coralline pouted but did what her Alpha told her.

"I don't understand why you don't want me, Alpha." She spoke with such arrogance that Alpha Horton almost choked on air. Her too sweet perfume fermented the air around them and the chemicals that she had applied mixed with it tenfold.

Making it unbearable for him.

"I do not want to see such desperate attempts..." A cold feminine voice said from behind them.

Alpha Horton looked back and saw Luna Oswald wearing her usual cloak and speaking in that cold, uninterested manner.

He smiled at her.

Coralline saw this and growled in annoyance.

'He's mine!' She said to herself. 'I'm supposed to be his Luna! He's hot and handsome and an Alpha. He's mine.' She thought.

Coralline glared at Luna Oswald.

"Leave us." Luna Oswald said as she made a dismissive motion with her hand

Alpha Horton laughed lightly at this but Coralline had different plans.

"What's it to you?!" She questioned snappily and crossed her arms upon her fake chest.

Everyone in hearing sight that heard what she said froze.

All only thought of one thing.

'She's dead.'

Luna Oswald may seem not to care that much on the outside but everybody in her pack knew how much she cared for them. Usually the Luna would teach the pup some respect for the hierarchy but today is different.

Today is the late Alpha Sylvan Richards' birthday.

Everybody in her pack has their wolves on high. Which means that they're easily influenced by their grieving wolves.