Chapter 35 | The Return

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 35 | The Return

Somewhere in the dark forest

The sound of flesh, hitting flesh could be heard.

An anguished cry of a male echoed throughout the room and a loud, feral growl followed.

"You!" Salvi growled as he pointed at the eldest witch.

"Control the bloody mutt!" Salvi spat viciously as he turned his back away - back into his lair.

The eldest witch rolled her eyes and went inside the room. After a while a loud, threatening growl ended up being silenced in the middle of it's growl.

After a moment the eldest witch came out of the room with her hands bleeding but it was not her own blood that coated her hand.

"We need him alive and moving, Deirdre." The second eldest witch scolded.

"Shut your mouth, Hecate." Deidre hissed. "He is not easy to be controlled since he has that filthy mutt blood inside his body."

"Sisters, calm down." The youngest Kasdeya calmly said as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "We already have our aces to finally ruin the Blue Orion Pack. We must learn to act rationally."

"Fine" Deirdre said and crossed her arms.

"What happened to Desmond?" Kasdeya asked.

"He's unconscious for now." Hecate replied.

"Well, we can use them both as bait." Kasdeya said as she smiled.

"What are you-ohh..." replied Hecate.

Deidre smiled in realization.

"Luna Oswald doesn't know." Deidre laughed.

Her sisters laughed with her.

"We need to do something about Desmond, sisters." Hecate slowly said.

Kasdeya nodded her head.

"I know what to do."

The three sisters shared a look and laughed once more.

"She'll be very devastated once she knows the truth, sisters." Deidre sneered the word 'truth' as her eyes began to gleam wickedly.

"He's a traitor." Kasdeya added as she grinned at her elder sisters.

"Not just any traitor, sisters." Hecate smiled.

"After all," Deidre tauntingly said. "He has Alpha blood in him."

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎-※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

Back inside the Blue Orion Pack

Luna Oswald is inside the infirmary.

She was looking down at Alpha Horton while clutching his hand. Alpha Horton looked a little bit pale and Luna Oswald watched the steady beat of his heart.

Only a day has passed since the incident happened, since she lost her Beta and Hastis was revived.

Only a day has passed but a lot has already happened.

Luna Oswald didn't know why she's here, a part of her just wanted to make sure that Alpha Horton is alright, after all he did save her.

That's just it.