Chapter 55 | Frustration

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 55 | Frustration

Alpha Horton grabbed his hair in frustration as he tried to think of a way to make his mate accept himself.

He didn't want her to be with him just because of the mate bond, he wanted her to love him not because she feels that she has to but because she needs to. 

He needs her because he loves her. He realized this too many years late but he does not want to give up. Alpha Horton does feel the satisfaction of finally marking his mate but their problems haven't been solved yet.

He needs to do something in order for Rosaline to fully accept him as her mate because her heat will soon come.

In less than a month from now, Luna Oswald's body will enter her heat. Alpha Horton cannot promise that he can hold his wolf back since this is embedded within their race.

They will have to mate in order to fully finish the mating process.

Alpha Horton does not want to hurt his mate once more that is why he needs to woo her to try to win her acceptance.

'But how?' Alpha Horton asked himself in confusion. He has never tried to woo someone before.

When he was still a Celta a lot of people flocked in his way, he only need to lift a finger and a lot of them would voluntarily do whatever he wants. He hasn't tried to work hard to get what he wants that us why he is clueless when it comes to this things.

It was idiotic of him to even think that the whole world will revolve around him.

Alpha Horton is now walking back to his room and then noticed the stares of the Blue Orion Pack on him.

Both packs now knew his true relationship with their Luna Oswald and deep down inside he felt smug. Now everyone in this pack knows that Rosaline is his mate, now those men and women who looked at his mate with greedy eyes only have to look away now.

He will never let anyone else again steal his mate away from him. He will not let her go again.

Alpha Horton is sometimes frightened by his possessive thoughts towards his mate. He sometimes wants to lock her all up, away from all of those prying eyes, away from the eyes of the world, so that only he can gaze at her, and she can only see him.

The both of them isolated from the rest of the world...

But he knows that, that is not what his mate wants. She is a strong Luna who can hold things on her own and she will fight him. Alpha Horton wants to win her love in the right way, he just needs to find it.

"Excuse me." Alpha Horton called out as he spotted the new Beta of the Blue Orion Pack.

Beta Aled looked back and saw Alpha Horton walking towards him and he bowed in acknowledgement.

"Alpha Horton." Beta Aled said in a respectful tone.

"Can I talk to you for awhile?" Alpha Horton asked in a slightly sheepish voice.

Beta Aled was a bit shocked with Alpha Horton's voice but nevertheless agreed.

"I just need to ask you about somethings regarding Luna Oswald's habits," Alpha Horton began. "Can you also tell me her likes and dislikes?" He asked in a hopeful tone.

Beta Aled only stayed silent. He had almost forgotten that Alpha Horton and his Luna are true mates, it came as a huge shock for their pack since Luna Oswald has been with them for a long time and has been mated to their late Alpha Sylvan Richards.