Chapter 58 | Overtaken

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 58 | Overtaken

A pure black wolf stayed still on a very beautiful valley, its color contrasted well with the very colorful background of blooming flowers and it became the center of attention.

Luna Oswald enjoyed the breeze as a light fragrance filled her senses. Soon, her ears began to hear excited steps coming on her place.

The black wolf slightly became tense as it waited for the arrival of its mate.

Then, Luna Oswald finally spotted Alpha Horton.

His masculine scent invaded her senses as her wolf began to indulge itself at the comforting scent of her mate.

Luna Oswald can feel the burning eyes of Alpha Horton on her form as he slowly approached her.

Soon, his wolf now stood in front of her and Luna Oswald watched as the wolf began to take small steps to approach her. Cautiously moving as if he was afraid the she would move away and reject him once again.

When Alpha Horton saw that his mate didn't seem to reject his movements, he began to confidently approach her. His eyes were filled with excitement ad his wolf will finally have contact with his mate.

Soon, he was finally beside her.

He slowly moved closer as he began to sniff his mate's wonderful scent. After seeing that there was no displeasure on Luna Oswald's wolf, he began to slightly nuzzle her.

The contact of their fur made the both of them feel soft as pleasurable sparks filled their whole being. The mate bond seemed to grow even more thicker and stronger as they began to interact with each other with their wolves as their medium.

Soon, they were playing tag and was chasing each other. Luna Oswald let her wolf take the control as it began to satisfy its instincts.

They were play bitting with each other and this harmonious scene can be seen from afar.

Then something strange happened.

It was as if Luna Oswald wasn't in charge of her body and it was also the same for Alpha Horton.

Their wolves were getting more intimate with each other. Their play began to change, and soon Luna Oswald found herself laying down on the grassland with her belly in the air as Alpha Horton began to sniff her belly.

His wolf seems to be checking if she's now ready for mating.

Luna Oswald tried to get up but was stopped by Alpha Horton's warning growl. Luna Oswald didn't want to back down and gave out her own growl.

Soon it escalated into a fight and Luna Oswald surprisingly lost.

Now, she is laying down on the ground as Alpha Horton's wolf began to mount her.

Luna Oswald can feel her wolf trying to take absolute control from her. Luna Oswald tried to fight back but it seemed that she was losing.

Luna Oswald tried to overcome her instincts but just as when she was about to take control, Alpha Horton's enticing pheromones filled her senses.

It made her feel a burning heat on her body.

'Alpha Horton!' Luna Oswald called out through their bond. 'Snap out of it!'

Alpha Horton didn't seem to hear her voice as he began to bite the back of her neck to hold her steady.

'Theseus!' Luna Oswald shouted.

The wolf on top of Luna Oswald suddenly froze in place.

_________________________________________

👑 👑 AUTHOR'S NOTE 👑 👑

Question of the day:

"Any thoughts about Alpha Horton's actions?"

To avoid having a writer's block, I decided that writing shorter chapters will help me. So some of the chapters are shorter than others.

I hope that you may understand it.

Thank you!

Btw, I've been thinking about uploading the rest of the chapters today. *laughs* like, the whole remaining chapters and just finish this novel.

Including the extra chapters and the 'what if' chapters.

Please do give a comment and some corrections once you guys spot some errors. It'll help me when I finally try to edit my chapters.

_________________________________________

Liking the story so far?

Vote now to show your appreciation by clicking the star.

✩ → ★

_________________________________________

ALSO!

Share this story with other people so that you can drag them down into this suffering while you guys wait for the new update.

Ψ( ̄▽ ̄)Ψ *evil laugh*

Kidding! But hey, why not?

_________________________________________

You guys can follow me too (just for fun) and for more updates.

(::^ω^::)

_________________________________________

#MMRM

©Itwasonlyadream801

_________________________________________

"See you next week!"

End of Chapter

_________________________________________