Chapter 18 | Surfacing Enemies

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 18 | Surfacing Enemies

'He must be very careful now.' He thought to himself as he tried to blend in with the people inside the pack hall. His eyes searched for a certain woman and his hazel eyes darkened once he finally found her.

Luna Oswald

He silently growled his displeasure once he saw Alpha Horton beside her.

'He doesn't deserve to be with her on that stage.' He thought to himself.

He quickly gave his Alpha a respectful nod once he noticed his Alpha looking at him, he cannot act now. He needed a plan.

"Silence!"

Luna Oswald said and everyone quieted down, everyone inside the pack hall stood up straighter and listened to her.

'She will be a good mate.' He laughed maniacally inside his head. She's strong and powerful, she would give him strong pups. His mind is living the illusion of having Luna Oswald as his mate, it is slowly driving him insane with want but he wouldn't know and couldn't care the least.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎-※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

"Everyone in this room, my fellow pack members and the members of the Moon Dawn Pack, I am apologizing for what happened today. I have received a report that this was an outsider's work but I strongly disagree. As of now my Beta is interrogating the one's in charge of patrolling the four surrounding borders of our pack land. If any one of you is involved in this incident, speak now or prepare for the worst because I would be very...displeased."

"My fellow pack members, what happened today was a warning from those who did us harm from the past. They're now here to finish what they had started." Luna Oswald said and suddenly felt the fear and anger her pack members felt rush through the pack bond she shares with them.

"But do not fear because it is them who should fear us. We had come a long way now, and we are stronger than ever. We won't be defeated. We will end this war! We will avenge those whom we have lost, we will reclaim what was our from the start: Victory!"

Cheers from her pack members could be heard and the members from the Moon Dawn Pack felt respect towards Luna Oswald. All but one, that person like a slithery eel slipped through the masses and made it's way back into the shadows.

Alpha Horton watched as Luna Oswald riled her pack members back into life. He admired her spirit. His wolf wanted to be closer to her but he stopped himself, Luna Oswald is indeed beautiful but she is not his mate.

But he cannot fight this feeling any longer.

"My pack," Alpha Horton started, the whole room seemed to quiet down once more as all eyes were now focused at him. It has been years since his pack saw him like this. They're happy to have their Alpha back.

"As you know, I have signed the treaty with Luna Oswald. We are allies now and this is our chance to prove our worth, we have come a long way in the span of two months and I in return have learned so much. We shall fight alongside with the Blue Orion Pack on this. They are our brothers and sisters now, and we shall protect them at all costs. We are one!" He said in a loud commanding voice.

His pack started to chant back at him.

'We are one.'

'We are one.'

'We are one.'

It was an old chant of theirs back when they were at the top of the packs all around the world. It shows that they are one in mind, body and soul. That they wouldn't be defeated, they would work together and stay together as a pack.