AUTHOR'S NOTE ( IV )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

_______________________________________

👑 👑 AUTHOR'S NOTE 👑 👑

So, here it is guys.

You can skip this part if you want. This is just to give you additional information.

This is actually supposed to be the 4th author's note that I will publish but I didn't since it seems as if it's like a filler? *laughs*

But it would be a waste not to so I published it anyway.

_______________________________________

It was a forgotten tale of the seven brothers.

All of the seven brothers have nobility flowing in their bloods, however they wanted more power. But tradgedy soon struck their family. They became poor and they struggled in society while being mocked by the people. Soon, they were captured to become slaves since they were from a noble family from before, their prices were heavy.

The brothers helped each other to escape from their captors. Everything was going well but one day, the sixth brother betrayed his other brothers by selling them out for silver coins because of his own greed.

The brothers couldn't take the humiliation so they plotted to escape from their captors once again. But the sixth brother was smart. A chase happened in the forest and in the end, his five other brothers were captured and killed by the hounds of the captors.

Only the seventh brother  — the twin of the sixth brother survived.

The two brothers went on to their separate ways.

On the day when the sixth brother decided to sell his brother's out for six hundred pieces of silver coins, the moon was present. The Moon Goddess was watching how the sixth brother betrayed his own flesh and blood.

Repulsed by his actions that night the Moon Goddess decided to punish him by turning him into the very creature that killed his brothers. He became the first Lycan who's weakness is silver.

The silver that he received now serves as punishment for him. He couldn't hold it for it burns his skin. (Till now it burns the skin of the sixth brother's descendants; a reminder of what happened, but this tale has long been forgotten.)

The seventh brother was nearly on the brink of death when he saw his reflection by the lake, he then decided to make a deal with the God of calamity — the Dark God in order to avenge his other brother's death. The Dark God agreed in exchange for something.

The seventh brother gave away his heart and promised his soul, the God of calamity agreed thus making him a creature of the night. He was given the strength and the ability to take his enemies down but he became a creature who cannot walk in the light, and someone who needs to drink blood in order to survive another day, he became the first Vampire.

Because he now has power, the sixth brother only saw this as an opportunity to wreak havoc in the world as long as his weakness wouldn't be discovered, so he continued his wicked ways. One day the sixth and the seventh brothers crossed paths. They spoke of their hatred to each other and fought. A village man who hid under the stairs of his house heard them, and when the sun had risen the seventh brother had perished.

The village man then started to spread the news — the news that he learned about the sixth brother selling his brothers out of six hundred pieces of silver coins. The number six became a number associated with evil. The sixth brother never knew that the seventh brother had a son with a woman whom his brother had turned who would one day kill him for revenge, so he continued on wrecking havoc. But the villagers now knew his weakness to silver so they started to hunt him down by forging weapons made out silver.

The Moon Goddess saw all of this and wondered if there is still goodness left in the sixth brother's heart. So out of the goodness of her heart she created a soulmate for him, his other half. When the sixth brother saw a woman lost in the forest all he knew was that he had another prey to kill and feast on but what he didn't expect was his whole world to change.

Many years had passed the sixth brother had children. He had twins, a little boy and a pretty little girl. It was that time when the son of his brother came and hunted him down. The sixth brother now feeling remorseful for what he had done asked for forgiveness but the son felt nothing but hatred so he killed his uncle.

The mate of the sixth son hid away and raised the children on her own until they had their own families and told them about the story of their father.

Many, many years have passed but the werewolves and vampires were at still war with each other, however what they are fighting for now has changed but the roots of hatred were still embedded deep within them so the Moon Goddess decided to intervene.

She made a vampire and a lycan mates in order to give them a lesson, however the God of calamity also intervened, he played with the minds of both sides, instilling fear within their minds. This sparked an all out war with the two kinds. It was now known as 'The Great War' not because this was the fight of Vampires and Lycans but because it was also the fight of Good and Evil, the Goddess and the God who clashed at the same day.

The Moon Goddess won her fight, good shall prevail but evil will never perish for with light comes darkness and with a beginning comes an end. The God retreated to his realm to heal himself but would be back for another war with the Goddess.

A treaty was established after the death of the Princess of the Vampires and the Prince of the Lycans.

The treaty was made in order to avoid this type of conflict once more and after many, many long years both sides finally declared peace for as long as none of them would disobey the terms of the other.

————————————————————————————

👑 👑 AUTHOR'S NOTE 👑 👑

So, how'd you like the story?

And since that this is a werewolf story, there won't be any vampires here. Although, there's going to be other 'magical' beings here, no vampires are going to appear here since that territory is not to be touched yet.

And their king is still in raging bloodlust soooo nope guys.

No vampires in this book.

( Maybe next time (✪ω✪) )

———————————————————————————

I didn't change a thing that was written here. ↑
Do you think that it would look nicer if I put this after the Author's Note ( lll ) ?

Or should I just let this be?

Thank you for everything!