Chapter 9 | Scent

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 9 | Scent

"I-I..." Coralline started to speak but found herself unable to.

She's now caught.

"I assume that you won't be doing this kind of fiasco anymore?" Luna Oswald asked.

Coralline glared at her and Luna Oswald released some of her lunar aura.

"Do not tempt me, pup." Luna Oswald growled in a feral way which made Coralline look down, and so with the rest of the pack excluding Alpha Horton who now is beside Luna Oswald.

"Take her away." Luna Oswald dismissed and turned around, motioning Alpha Horton to follow her, and like Moses parting the sea both of the packs made way for their leaders.

"No! You cannot do this to me! I am the sister of the Moon Dawn Pack's Beta! Get your filthy hand off of me!"

Beta Valise looked at Alpha Horton for permission and Alpha Horton nodded.

"Silence her." Beta Valise ordered and bowed to Luna Oswald.

Beta Valise started to walk away while two other wolves escorted Coralline.

"This is unacceptable! You cannot do-ooommppff!"

Luna Oswald growled lowly, her wolf was forcing her to rip the tongue of that disrespectful pup.

But Coralline still managed to talk to Alpha Horton through the pack bond they shared.

'I will have you,' Coralline said. 'mark my words, Alpha. I will be your Luna.' And then her thoughts were cut off.

Alpha Horton growled lowly as his eyes flashed yellow then faded into a silver gray color. His fists were turning white from being tightly clenched. Luna Oswald noticed this and narrowed her eyes, she knew that something seems off about the she-wolf awhile ago. If that she-wolf trues anything funny with her, that she-wolf will die.

"I came to talk to you about what will happen in the following months. I need you to know what happens in our pack for you not to be so shocked during some rouge attacks." Luna Oswald said as they went to one of the security rooms in her pack.

"During rouge attacks?" Alpha Horton questioned.

'Rouge attacks still happen here?!' He asked himself.

Alpha Horton couldn't believe it. The Blue Orion Pack, the currently feared pack in the whole world is still getting attacked by rouges.

"Yes, rouges still often come and enter our lands but there are times when huge masses of them would come and try to invade our land. I wanted to tell you how things are ran here so that you and your pack would have an idea on what happens here during the attack." Luna Oswald explained as she went to check if everything is in order in the security room.

"Well, what happens during a rouge attack?" Alpha Horton asked as he tried to follow Luna Oswald by walking beside her as she wandered aimlessly since they were now outside and nature surrounded them at all sides.

Night was quickly approaching, the cold breeze of the wind is starting to pick up its pace, making the leaves and plants sway. Luna Oswald could see the faint outline of the moon in the sky, she knew that her time is running out.

Moonlight must never touch her skin, she could try to explain what happens during a rouge attack to Alpha Horton but it would be quick. It needs to be quick if she doesn't want her secret to be discovered whenever moonlight touches her skin.