Chapter 59 | Shame

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 59 | Shame

Alpha Horton hurriedly stepped away and suddenly shifted back into his human form, he turned around and quickly began to untie the extra clothes tied on his right ankle.

Luna Oswald turned her head away and once she determined that Alpha Horton was finished, she looked at him and found him still facing the other way.

"I won't look." Alpha Horton pledged as he stiffly stood with his back facing his mate.

Alpha Horton heard the sounds of bones breaking and reshaping, he also heard the rustle of the clothing as his mate began to dress herself.

Alpha Horton slightly shifted his legs as he tried to calm down. He regulated his breathing as the surging lust began to subside.

'I almost lost control to my wolf.' Alpha Horton said to himself.

He was about to face his mate when he suddenly felt the shift in the air.

'I have just won her approval but then I started to immediately try to mount her,' Alpha Horton scolded himself. 'Argh, I'm really an animal! I might've just lost my chance! I can't face her like this.' Alpha Horton began to stress himself heavily.

Luna Oswald was just opening her mouth to ask her mate a question when she saw that Alpha Horton immediately bolted away.

Amusement flashed within her eyes at Alpha Horton's actions.

'I am so sorry!' Alpha Horton said to his mate using the mate bond. 'Please give me another chance!' He added.

Luna Oswald chuckled softly at this and swept her eyes at the view from where she was standing.

She lightly placed a hand on her chest and began to feel for her heartbeat. The pain from losing all of the people whom she loved seems to be not so painful anymore.

There now seems to be some sort of hope towards a better future.

Luna Oswald closed her eyes as memories of the past began to play inside her mind.

Sylvan, her pup, Desmond, and many others.

Both the sadness and happiness that she felt will be remembered.

"I will never forget you." Luna Oswald said as she looked up and saw the bright blue sky. "I will treasure these memories with me forever."

Luna Oswald breathed a sigh of relief as the heaviness that she felt finally began to crumble away.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

A few days have passed since that incident on the field and Luna Oswald figured out that Alpha Horton became too ashamed to even show himself personally.

Now he only delivers gifts through his pack members. Luna Oswald also knew that Alpha Horton became very busy at the moment when he returned back to his pack, she heard that Alpha Horton is now doing his best to quickly stabilized his pack to be able to quickly join the pack rankings once more.

'I want to provide for my mate.' That's what the pack members from his pack heard.

Luna Oswald snickered at this as she began to look forward on how Alpha Horton will be able to compete with the other packs, and maybe soon with her own.

They may be mates but Luna Oswald will hold her own ground. She won't step down from her position, she will guard and make sure that the Blue Orion Pack will continue and prosper.