MMRM | Extra Chapter ( II )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

MMRM | Extra Chapter ( II )

"The Downfall Of The Blue Orion Pack"

Blood was everywhere.

Horrifying screams of hopelessness, desperation and rage could be heard.

Everything is messed up.

Beta Valise watched as his home got trampled down by an unkown massive, bloodthirsty pack.

'Why is this happening?' He asked himself in confusion as he killed one wolf after another.

'I have to protect my people. I have to protect them.' Beta Valise thought to himself as he finally shifted into his wolf.

The color of hiss fur was actually black since he possessed Alpha blood in his veins and the blood of his mother; a very powerful witch.

Beta Valise cannot cast spells or do any kinds kinds of magic since the wolf blood in him is more aggressive than the witches' blood inside him.

But his blood is more potent and his healing time is more advanced compared to an average Alpha.

Due to these factors, Beta Valise had no choice but to conceal the true color of his wolf. He convinced a powerful warlock to conceal the pure black color of his wolf and made those who see his wolf tricked into believing that the color of his fur is a shade of light-shadow gray.

Beta Valise easily overpowered the wolves who dared to attack his pack and was making his way to his Alpha but was stopped in the middle of his tracks once he saw the scene in front of him.

Avarielle was in her human form.

She was fighting along side the pack.

Beta Valise growled lowly in annoyance and worry.

Avarielle is pregnant with her and Sylvan's pup, the Luna is supposed to be protected and safe from all of this!

But she was fighting for her pack.

Beta Valise immediately went beside her and killed the wolf approaching Luna Oswald from behind.

He looked at her and saw that she was wounded, his wolf instincts soared.

The need to protect his Luna.

...And the woman whom he loved.

Beta Valise was killing every single wolf who dared to approach them and was instructing his fellow pack members on what to do in order to minimize the casualties and drive out the intruders.
Beta Valise is slowly getting tired but this was nothing. He can still fight for a very long time, a courtesy from the daily torture of his father.

His wolf's resistance to wolvesbane also grew and so did his stamina.

Beta Valise looked to his side and saw his other pack members huffing from the non-stop assault of the other party.

His jaws and fur were coated with blood; his and from those unfortunate souls who died under his paws.

They were slowly winning and were driving out the intruders when something that should not have happened suddenly happened.

Tremendous pain suddenly gripped Beta Valise's heart and mind. His body slightly stumbled and he saw others suddenly fell down from the pressure.

'What the hell?!' He asked himself as the pain grew stronger.