Chapter 8 | Coralline Hytes

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 8 | Coralline Hytes

Luna Oswald appeared from the thick bushes startling her pack from her sudden appearance.

Beta Valise saw her and bowed his head in respect, Luna Oswald nodded at him and went inside the pack house.

He howled once more signaling a halt to the training, everybody sighed in relief and relaxed. Beta Valise let them rest for a while.

"Well, that was a good work out to start the training," Beta Valise said and chuckled deeply when he saw the disbelief in the Moon Dawn Pack members' face. "That's just the beginning my brothers and sisters. We, the members of the Blue Orion Pack train heavily every single day because we cannot afford another catastrophe to happen. We shall lighten up the training today for your pack's sake but keep in mind that we shall stick with our usual training tomorrow, this is just to let you get used to training with us." He said and looked at Gamma Elroy, they both nodded at each other and Beta Valise went inside the pack house to check up on Luna Oswald.

"Alright, listen up!" Gamma Elroy's voice echoed throughout the now silent area. "I want all of you in push up positions with ten wolves each row!"

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

Now back at the clearing Alpha Horton watched as everybody followed the Gamma of the Blue Orion Pack, he stared at himself and sighed, he turned around and went inside the house, he wandered and searched until finally he found the indoor gym.

There he gently touched the gleaming weights and looked at himself in the mirror.

He will train and be better, to prove Luna Oswald that he should not be pitied.

He started to warm up and then started to get to work.

After what seemed like hours Alpha Horton lay spent in the floor, his limbs now too numb to move, though they will heal in a much quicker pace the pain won't simply go away, maybe perhaps for two days.

Two days of having painful aches then they'll be all healed.

He glanced at his watch and went to sit up, his muscles protested and he slightly winced at the soreness, he walked back into his room.

Grabbing some clothes he went to the bathroom to take a bath, turning the taps on he stood still as the hot water came on pouring down. It relaxed his form marginally, after taking a bath he went to dress and went downstairs.

His stomach is making itself known, he went to the kitchen to make a sandwich when a finger started to trail down his arms.

Alpha Horton tensed and turned around to meet whoever dared to do that.

There stood the daughter of the late Beta David Hytes: Coralline Hytes — Beta Enrico Hytes' twin sister.

"What do you want?" he asked her in annoyance.

"You, of course." she purred.

Alpha Horton froze slightly, his wolf is protesting, growling and shaking. He can feel the goose bumps traveling in his wake, indicating his shift. It was only in times like did his wolf resurface, Alpha Horton could feel the gargantuan hate his wolf harbored for women like her.

But Coralline Hytes took it as the other way around.

"Alpha...come, let me ease your tension away." She spoke as she started to approach him.