MMRM | Additional Facts

©Itwasonlyadream801

MMRM | Additional Facts

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

# 1

"I wasn't really going to publish this book till I finally finsihed the whole book so that I would be able to post consecutively but due to some unexplainable reason...the draft for my book suddenly vanished.

I was so heartbroken and I didn't know what to do. I didn't delete it. I didn't touch it or anything so imagine my surprise once I found out that all of my hard work just vanished like that?

So once my book returned (after restarting my phone and refreshing the app, my book finally appeared) *breathes a sigh of relief*

# 2

"Due to the matter above, I posted my book way too early. (April 15, 2018 | Sunday) I was supposed to post it on a Wednesday. But due to my fear that it'll vanish once more, I decided that it's now or never."

# 3

"The story plot for this book has been in my mind for almost five years now. I just didn't have the courage to write it down."

# 4

"Due to my writer's block, I suffered a lot of delays when writing a single chapter. It would often be halfdone or not a single word would be added. In order to change that, I challenged myself to write and finish my book in 101 days! (Who knew that once I was down to 36 days a situation occurred making me post it suddenly.) *sighs*"

# 5

"I often listen to loud and energetic music whenever I write a chapter but there are times when I listen to sad songs just to make myself more creative. (So chapters depicting a sense of sadness, hopelessness, and may more would have that feel.)"

# 6

"After I published several chapters, I immediately felt exposed — more like stark naked. So I anxiously waited to see how many views and all of that would happen. To my surprise I saw 230. It made me immensely happy and nervous at the same time. After all, this is my first book."

# 7

"It may seem short to you guys but for now, my limit is 1000+ words per chapter. Mostly they reach 1500 words. But it sometimes exceeds that mark and reaches 2000. (Please do take note that I'm only a beginner so 1500+ words kinda seem a lot to me.)"

# 8

"Beta Desmond Valise Richards was supposed to be the bad guy."

# 9

"Alpha Theseus Alessandre Horton was supposed to die."

# 10

"Merviel Hastis was supposed to be a light character who enjoys making jokes and is Luna Avarielle Oswald's close friend."

'He was supposed to be gay.'

# 11

"Alpha Sylvan Richards was supposed to be really alive."

# 12

"Samael 'Merviel' and Melaniya weren't supposed to have any romantic relationship. Melaniya was supposed to just be a character that would give Luna Oswald's memory back but it didn't go that way. Besides, I also enjoyed writing their story and the mystery behind them."

# 13

"Beta Valise's aunts — the three evil witches were unexpected."

# 14

"Beta Valise's father the father of the Late Alpha Sylvan Richards wasn't supposed to be a bad guy."

# 15

"Beta Enrico Hytes — the Beta of Alpha Horton was supposed to be the other spy of Janice Salvi."

# 16

"Janice Salvi was unplanned."

# 17

"Beta Valise and Luna Oswald were supposed to be in a relationship before Beta Valise's evil deeds were exposed."