MMRM | What If Scenarios ( ll )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

MMRM | What If Scenarios ( ll )

"What if Beta Valise was reborn?"

"Desmond!" A man's warm voice echoed inside Desmond's head pulling him back from the dark abyss and the nothingness that he had felt when he finally died.

Desmond woke up with a splitting head ache. He blinked his blurred eyes and once he finally saw his surroundings his breathing got heavier.

'W-what is going on?' He asked himself. He placed a hand on his chest and felt his beating heart. He couldn't believe what was happening.

He looked at the person who woke him up and felt his breathing stopped.

"Sylvan." Desmond breathed.

Sylvan looked at his Beta with a confused look.

"Des, come on. He have to attend my father's funeral." Sylvan said as he looked at the person whom he considers as a brother.

"Alpha Richards' funeral?" Desmond questioned confusedly.

Sylvan nodded.

"Come on, it's not good if my Beta won't be there." Sylvan said as he stood up. He was about to approach the door when Desmond's voice stopped him.

"Sylvan, what is the date today?" Desmond asked as he tried to pinch himself.

Sylvan answered him but Desmond felt as if something is wrong. Sylvan finally closed the door and after five minutes of silence, that was the moment when everything had finally sunken in and Desmond cried. Tears uncontrollably fell down on his face as he released his emotions.

He had gone back in time.

The Moon Goddess gave him another chance.

Desmond immediately stood up and readied himself. Once he was all ready, he finally looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked younger. The scars and the hardships on his face and body that he had experienced were all gone but his soul is stronger than ever.

His thoughts then went towards her.

'Avarielle...' he whispered in his mind.

Desmond slapped himself awake.

First, he needs to tell Sylvan the truth. He needs to tell him that he is his older brother, he will tell the truth to Sylvan.

'But what about Avarielle?' His subconscious whispered. 'Will you take her away from her pack? Away from Alpha Horton?'

'What about his brother?' His mind countered.

Desmond frowned but after a few minutes of silence it suddenly hit him hard, if he truly went back in time then...

"Desmond?" A soft and feminine voice echoed through the closed door.

"Sylvan is already outside. Are you ready now?" The woman asked.

An unknown light flashed inside Desmond's eyes.

"Sylvan's true mate is still alive." He whispered as his breathing got heavier once more. Excitement quickly filling up his chest.

'Is this finally his chance?' Desmond questioned himself.

Desmond looked outside and saw the gentle rays of the sun passing through the leaves. The peaceful wind blowing through the open window, the smell of fresh air.

He didn't feel the sadness that the pack is feeling upon the death of their Alpha.

A twisted part of him actually felt elated.

Desmond finally showed a bright smile upon his face. He laughed as tears fell down on his face.

'I will make things right. I will fix everything.' Desmond vowed to himself.

"I'm ready now!" Desmond replied back.

END

(A/N: Sorry system but Desmond is that 0.02% error HAHAHAHAHA)